First of all, we had a surprise guest in our room when we were about to crash, little jerry popped out from an antique furniture.
Then we rediscovered that we were not alone we had a bunch of companions in our room without any prior notice.
I would summarise this as one of the worst sleepless night I had in Mysore.
So please make sure u check out the room before you pay the money.
- Also Known As:
- Lalitha Mahal Palace Mysore
- Mysore Lalitha Mahal Palace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Indian-style Hotel, formerly a Maharaja's Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.