Absolutely outstanding hotel building, neo-baroque palace with large verandas and phantastic sights. Restaurant located in huge baroque hall - incredible! Room -appartment in the main palace was very nice, victorian decoration. Even the bathroom is "victorian" with the old original shower and tube...authentic!!We were pleased by the good quality of food and by the helpfulness of waiters and staff, some waiters obviously got some western trainin which you rarely an say about Indian staff! To be recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Indian-style Hotel, formerly a Maharaja's Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalitha Mahal Palace Mysore
- Mysore Lalitha Mahal Palace