“A palace experience...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 80 hotels in Mysore
Madurai, India
“A palace experience...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Stayed here for 4 days, it is as much comfort as the palace. Best hotel i never stayed before. Hotel has a great ambiance. Good Service, Quality of food is good. Staffs are so friendly.Great value for money.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.

Me & my team at Fortune JP Palace look forward to your next visit to our hotel and committed to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

386 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

It is undoubtedly the best hotel in Mysore. Good food, good rooms everything was the best. The staff was also very polite and freindly and could converse in English as well as in Hindi. It is far from the railway station but that does not matter.

• Stayed January 2013
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this review, January 16, 2013

Thank you for your words of encouragement & appreciation....!

Feedback from valueable patrons like you help us to improve ourselves and exceed expectations.
Me & my team at Fortune JP Palace looks forward to your next visit to our hotel and committed to provide you with higher standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

hi!

3 days of stay at this hotel went very well with all needs taken care of. we liked the cleaniness, hospitality and ofcourse the food. i would like to give the full points to them for the safety aspect.

the staff's right from the manager to kitchen staff were very friendly and very responsive.in every request we asked for.

i would recommend Fortune JP for all my fellow canadians to consider this hotel for a peaceful and historical trip to mysore.

will see you back in jan 2014!!

rgds

siva
mississauga
canada

tanjorian@yahoo.com

Room Tip: higher the better and best
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your words of encouragement & appreciation....!

Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us to improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

Mumbai
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Quite dissapointed with the service. Employee name Adarsh doesnt know how to speak to customers. He is not customer-friendly at all. The food is okay, overall experience at this hotel is below average.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that the points of dissatisfaction will be duly addressed as we are committed to achieve excellence.

I would like keep you posted that the person concern has already been briefed & presently under going a program of skill development.

We highly value your patronage,additionally requesting you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

Please do give us an opportunity to welcome you back, when my colleagues and I can demonstrate to you how your feedback has resulted in immediate correction and re-establish our credibility with you.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Trusting ITC brand we chosen this, happen to be worst experience.

Duty Manager Md. Wasim was greedy and senseless, wanted family of 9 to share a single shower after charging 18K per night in advance. His counter part Adrash was equally dumb in spite of shouting feed backs committed repeated mistakes, I have ever seen such duty mangers, 4th floor restaurant manager was super rude did nit had basic courtesy to deal with guests, Dinner & Break fast food was below average and pathetic service.

Only thing good was location of the hotel.

ITC must relook at this before landing their name.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice.

Further to our telecon, while I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I have investigated the causes for me to personally address.

Their inexperience was the root cause of the issue for which concern person was strictly briefed.

New Delhi, India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

- Poor service
- Food with average quality
- Terrasse restaurant: no lights / lamp torch needed to eat the fish (with bones..) because the bulbs blew up
- Very noisy hotel / difficult to sleep with no ear plugs!
- 15 mn to wait for check out

Compare to other hotels like Raddisson Blu, the service and quality are very poor

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Fortune J P Palace Mysore...!!

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

I would like to contribute here that The Terrace Grill and Tandoor Restaurant is a theme restuarant where we kept the decor & lighting which suits to the theme but for your cause of difficulty we put our sincere appology.

Bangalore, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

If you just want a bed for the night, then this hotel will do. The decor, ambience and basic cleanliness will ensure that your requirement will be met. But if you are looking for a hotel with a soul, then please stay elsewhere. The service, co ordination between various departments and the standard of food is wanting in every aspect. Since it had the ITC tag, I selected it blindly, having experienced the stress on quality that ITC lays. This was a clear aberration. ITC would be well advised to lending their name with more discernment.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable & Exhaustive feedback.

I sincerely appologies for your badexperience of our services and facilities.

In Fortune we strive to make the guest experience as nice as possible and words such as these will open our eyes & accelarate the momentum for further improvement.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that the points of dissatisfaction will be duly addressed as we are committed to achieve excellence. We highly value your patronage,additionally requesting you to treat this as an isolated incident.

Saravanan Dhanabalu

Been to Fortune JP Palace? Share your experiences!