I stayed here for for 3 N and my overall experience was awesome. I will try to aggregate all the positives first and then a few negatives below:
1. Delicious food! We tried couple of restaurants on mall road and near by places but the food at Cedar superseded them all.
2. Extremely polite and supportive staff! Hotel arranged cabs for us to Kufri and drop to Chandigarh.
3. Good location. Rooms are clean and valley facing. The hotel is on the main road so there is a little hustle till late night, no wonder it increases during peak season but this is a reasonable trade off.
1. No lockers in the room neither deluxe nor super deluxe. Also, there are no wardrobe in super deluxe rooms, we had to keep our luggage on shelves. So, I would recommend visitors not to carry any costly item or make arrangements accordingly.
2. Spa and Jacuzzi are costlier than its worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cedar Grand-Hotel and Spa is a drive in hotel situated in the heart of City.The Hotel has an inventory of 31 rooms out of which 30 Rooms are sun and valley facing giving a spectacular view of the Cedar Forests.The rooms have been newly renovated with new ultra look and all the modern amenities to give a comfortable stay to its guests.The Core Mall road is just at a distance of 800 meters with the guests being given a drop facility to the Tourism lift connecting up to the Mall Road.The hotel has its own free parking space,restaurant,bar,spa and a spacious terrace to complete your holiday plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Cedar Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.