“Decent food” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Bercos

Bercos
2/43, Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Middle Circle, G Block, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001, India
011 66432256
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #255 of 4,097 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Chinese
Gurgaon, India
“Decent food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Food is nice but it is Chatpata Chinese and certainly not authentic...... place is busy, ok ambience but quality of service people is bad however when you see the pricing then you probably tend to forget all the things like authenticity, staff quality, ambience, etc ............ Cheap Indian Chinese ........... value for money for middle class.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

New Delhi, India
“Paradise for Chinese Lovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

Three Michelin stars ... Apart from the seafood menu try your hand on everything especially, the cottage cheese for veggies and chicken crispy for non veg lovers which as starters add to the beer and i have never had such amazing chicken noodles anywhere in my life till date... Waiting time on weekends and peak hours can irritate you but surely waiting is worth for such amazing chinese food!!!

Visited June 2012
Lucknow, India
“very close to authentic Thai food, good atmosphere, and reasonably priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

this was a pleasure find - although I had my doubts of trying the Thai food here, especially Pad Thai, as have lived in Thailand for sometime, I did went ahead with it and was delighted. It was very close to authentic taste and so were the dimsums. Very good atmosphere and was not crowded or noisy when I entered but little before I left it had really become packed with people. the service was good, location is a little out of the way because of road constructions - so might be difficult to find for those who are not very familiar with CP.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“value for money!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Good chinese with a new lounge opened last year in first floor, humble staff and an overall great experience which makes me go back to this place every 6 mnths :)

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Keep coming back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

It is always intimidating for the staff of a restaurant when a group of 10 adults (along with an equal no. of kids) walk into a restaurant unannounced. I am sure they like the business but the demanding and screaming kids can also be a little tough to handle.
Kudos to the Berco's staff for accommodating us well and taking care of us in-spite the chaos on the table.
I have always been a fan of Berco's since the time I was in college (15 years ago) and they had only one restaurant in Connaught Place. Have enjoyed their food, quality and service and this one at Saket was no different.
The food maintains the same standard which suits our palates perfectly and I still love their Fruit Beer. I have never experimented with food at Berco's and the chicken dim-sums with a veg starter always works for me. The main course comprising of noodles, rice, chicken/ lamb in a spicy gravy and stir fried veggies is generally the same and that is what keeps me going back.
I love the brown zebra in desserts and even though the name tickles me every time, I always wait for it to end my meal.
Even though I really love authentic chinese now, I still enjoy going to Berco's and will highly recommend it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere