I stayed for 3 days (06Sep-09Sep) with family . I am an IAF officer, so my expectations are high for my hard earned money.
1. Nice Air-Conditioned lobby with lots of mags and polite and decent front staff.
2. Helpful reception with quick check-in.
3. Reasonable room rates - discount in off season
4. Rooms are decently equipped
5. Good location - Karol Bagh market , very near to Metro Station
6. Owners - can be usually seen present in a room next to the lobby- so grievance redress can be quick.
1. Waiters are impolite - If u call for room service..A few waiters knock and ask you - 'Kya hua'..
2. Hot water - not 24 hrs- you hav to ask the reception to switch the boiler 'On' ..(Imagine - Its 21st century-they shud be utilising solar energy for hot water)
3. In house food is expensive - equal to restaurants in Connaught Place ( Tasty, good quantity, but Expensive by about 20%)
Not so good-Not so bad:
1. Cleanliness seems good in beginning, but its a new hotel / newly furbished . But then u see bathrooms being cleaned by simple water , and cobwebs doing rounds in corners even after room has been cleaned.
2. Lack of parking space.
3. Reasonable value for money.
Since it is owned by Sikhs - Good service and quality is mostly assured-if u speak to the owners. Sikh community always has terrific restaurants and good hotels and they are passionate about their business.
Overall, I was happy with my stay, but wife could see those finer details like cobwebs, etc.
Would not mind staying again...but wife says- we can check other hotels nearby as well.
So-its fifty fifty as of now.
- Also Known As:
- Singh Sahib Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- we are introducing our hotel named "Hotel Singh Sahib" which is situated in heart of Delhi at Karol Bagh. A premium luxury hotel having 26 beautifully furnished Rooms with all modern amenities provides three star facilities & homely environment.Our accommodation is meant to be a convenient and smart alternative to 3-Star hotel rooms. We provide our guests all the facilities of a luxury hotel at affordable rates without compromising on quality and service. Our aim is to offer you a place full of aesthetics, impeccable service, luxury and value for money.After the introduction & facilities of our hotel we would like to give a very special tariff for the up coming season. Sir we have four categories of rooms & the categorizations are Super deluxe, Classic, Suite & Sahib Suite based on room sizes and amenities. We offer single King Sized bed or a Twin-Bed option.We provide good facility for buisness meetings & conferences.We have fully equipped Pillar less big & small conferences room backed by broadband speed wi-fi internet,new age infrastructure and audio visual equipments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Singh Sahib reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.