“Good hang out with friends” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Indian, Bar, Café
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
New Delhi, India
“Good hang out with friends”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

I've been there multiple times with friends. The music is great, the long island iced tea is good, the snacks are alright if slightly pricey, overall the ambiance is pretty cool. The place is rather smallish, still a little dance floor has been accommodated. The last time however I found the service to be amiss....we were not given enough warning before the place was being closed. The waiters just poured our drinks into paper cups and hurried us out!! Shocking!

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

India
“Best ROCK destination in town!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

I've been a regular at Cafe Morrison for some time now. Love the place for its music. The way they have supported unknown and upcoming bands is truly commendable. I think they have really promoted the bands and music scene in the city unlike any other place. always try and make it a point to visit the place whenever they have live bands performing
I've always loved the food here. My fav nowadays is 'The Veg Platter' which goes well with my scotch on the rocks. Always loved their Mexican and Chinese dishes too. Although I'm a vegetarian, my friends loved the salt and pepper prawns, roghan josh, nachos, mezze platter and many other dishes. The Long Island Iced Tea and Mojito are to die for. Awesome Music, great food, good drinks makes for a good place to chill at...
Service and Toilets could do better...

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Delhi
“Good Interiors, Music But Dishonest Happy Hours”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2011

I went there couple of times only to listen to good rock music, have beers and eat lots of snacks. The interiors are nice with photo frames of my rock idols although they have changed it a bit sometime back to add some red in the whole thing - not sure why.
But my last visit with two friends changed my outlook toward this place as they have some weird rules for happy hours--only some select (read domestic) beers for happy hours and liquor and some cocktails, which is funny as most pubs I frequent offer happy hours on all drinks and not a very limited menu. I would now go to this place only to have beers and not to have a varied drinking session with friends - which would otherwise put a big hole in my pocket.

• Visited December 2010
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Delhi, India
“One of the finest club to provide a great night life in Delhi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2011

great place
Great ambiance
Nice crowd and great food... it made my night

• Visited January 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“NOt worth it....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2010

In case your are looking for crowd which usually shouldn't be allowed in the bars for all bad reasons..... Its the place... Music is fine.... But not a value for money deal . . .

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere