“Amazing food, plenty of it” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 4,085 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Description: The glorious taste of kababs made from age old recipes is the allure of this iconic restaurant, located at the lobby level of the Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi. Avant-garde interiors combined with the well-known classic menu, filled with delicious kababs and breads, make it an irresistible treat.
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Amazing food, plenty of it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

If you want to try a variety of local food you must go to this place.we had a huge selection of starters, we had to mains starters that we couldn't eat our mains. There was a huge selection of puddings too.

This restaurant is defiantly worth a visit

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Kababs galore!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

This place has an all-you-can eat menu and boy, they mean it! The servers insist on seconds, and thirds, and fourths... They even complain if you don't eat as much as they want you to! The kebabs taste great. They also have vegetarian treats -must try the spicy goat cheese! The 5-course dessert was amazing, try the cheese with milk, you won't regret it. Don't try this though: Pan -it's a dessert wrapped with betel leaf, our Indian friends loved it but I don't think I'll ever be able to.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gurgaon
“"Not good any more"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I wrote abut this restaurant in 2010 now once again during my recent visit I feel that I should not have gone there for a special occasion. The service was very slow and it seemed that the manager was not interested in what was going on in the restaurant, perhaps assuming that It is TGKF hence every one should accept what is being given to them. We were a group of seven out of which 2 were vegetarians the server started to serve us and forgot that there were 2 more people on the table who had also come there to have dinner, after a few reminders finally there was some food for the vegetarians . We were served the famous Gaulotti kebabs which were dry and brittle , then came the prawns which smelled and were cold , we asked the server to get us some fresh ones but what we received was the same prawns after reheating. The chef agreed that the prawns had a smell but only after a long discussion and offered us some thing else instead. we were in no mood to try any thing again and decided ask to our bill, I gave my credit card and after a few minutes the server came and informed me that my credit card was not working, i tried to ask him the reason but he had non, As we were already very upset by now I gave him another card and paid the cheque. To my surprise I received a message from my bank that the restaurant had taken the payment two time . I think the restaurant is now only good for tourist who do not know the real taste of good Indian Kebabs!!

Visited November 2013
Vishvapreet, General Manager at The Great Kabab Factory, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking the time out to speak with us the other day and explain your dining experience in detail. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken due cognizance of your feedback and have taken necessary steps to address the issues raised by you. As informed to you over the phone, your card has not been charged twice. In case, you do get any bank communication stating otherwise, please do let us know and we will take it up with the bank directly.

Best Regards,
Vishvapreet Cheema
hong kong
“Good place for curious palates”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

i loved their extensive range of menu that was focused on the kebabs. the variations i tried were just out of the usual flavor that I experienced at various places in Delhi. The service of the place is really nice and makes the experience even more delightful.

Visited October 2013
UK
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We had dinner here once on our trip to Delhi. It is a great restaurant that serves up amazing authentic Indian food. There are so many varieties of kebabs available that it will blow your mind. The food was superb and the service was top notch. The wait staff was so friendly and attentive. We felt so special, as they made sure to know how we were doing. It was a great evening. And this place was a great way to end our Indian journey. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2013