“La Sapphire Hotel - Exactly what we needed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Sapphire Hotel

You added La Sapphire Hotel to your Saves list
La Sapphire Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   A-23,Mahipalpur, National Highway-8 | near Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi 110037, India   |
Ranked #243 of 608 Hotels in New Delhi
Québec
“La Sapphire Hotel - Exactly what we needed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

When travelling to such a large city as Delhi, India - you expect problems with hotel qualities and withe price overcharges. You don t expect to be treated like you were living next door. I did my reservations via the Indrajeet, the Front Desk manager - I did several changes because ofr dates and airline tickets. ... he always replied quickly and assisted me to find a solution. The hotel is located 7 or 8 minutes from the airport, the rooms are clean, everything inbside, including the stair rails is built of marbel. The room was clean as anything we offer in the west. We had dinner at their restaurant - great service and great food - and not expensive. The hotel is well located in a busy cross road section and so very safe to walk around even at night. I will always stay there on my way to and from Delhi - and at 300 Roupes )$5,50) from the airport - it is so very convenient. I did my own taxi thing but they offered to do it for me both for arrival and departure.. These people understand that great service means return businesss.
Jimmy Abud

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Ulaanbaatar, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

This was the hotel I stayed at after arriving in India for the first time. The staff were extremely friendly and helped me get settled - they arranged for a driver to take me into the centre of Delhi to find things like Indian travel adaptors etc. The location is very convenient for the airport and the rooms were very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Atyrau, Kazakhstan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Good and clean hotel...Staff are very helpfull...specially Mr. Naveen. his his very helpfull and friendly..good attitude...Staying in this hotel I felt like home sweet home....they have good menu and the food is very good,,,they also have 24 hrs laundry service.
Cheers!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Stayed there one night, my first trip to India after 15 yrs and on my own. Staff helped me out as much as they could and provided good and fresh food late at night. Very close to the airport, ideal for stop overs.

• Stayed September 2012
patna
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Ist time i stayed in mahipalpur place.priviously i stayed in delhi..i was so much happy to get this type of service.his room service or some other services like wifi and taxi services was too good even his manager mr Indrajeet is so co-operative .happy to stay in this hotel even i will refered to my friends also to stay there.

Regard's
Ashutosh

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I had good time in this hotel and I love the Management and housekeeping and all serving
and the like the manger Mr.Indrajeet and he is honest and worthy person ok now I like to tell all my friends to come and stay there and its in good locati

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Ardres, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

It was my first time in this hotel but I definetatly recommanded it!
I had a lot of problem with my flight ticket, All the crew help me to solve my problem, even going to the airport to help me! very nice...
Bedrooms very clean, quiet, good lunch...

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to La Sapphire Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Sapphire Hotel

Address: A-23,Mahipalpur, National Highway-8 | near Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi 110037, India
Location: India > National Capital Territory of Delhi > New Delhi
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #243 of 608 Hotels in New Delhi
Hotel Class:3 star — La Sapphire Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Sapphire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage La Sapphire Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.