We stayed here for my sister's wedding. The hotel management was very very helpful in organising our stay. We had about 10 or 12 rooms booked for us and our guests. It is a nice hotel for the price you pay - but it is a low-cost hotel.
* Excellent location
* Great service
* Flexible management
* Nice modern lobby area
* Rooms were decent
* Food was decent too
* Noisy in the mornings - very close to the railway tracks
* Room was a bit musty on arrival (but quick spray of room freshener fixed that).
Overall, I would recommend this place. Especially to those on a budget. The immediate vicinity is a nice safe part of Delhi, short walk to Connaught Place, Bengali Market and Barakhamba Road Metro and offices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Aagami is an innovative hotel, offering our patrons value-for-money experience to business and leisure travelers, with contemporary accommodation and facilities. Our hotels are designed for safety, comfort and hygiene. With value service, eco-friendly design, premium locations and the right pricing, checking in is as simple as going home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Aagami Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.