Stayed here only for a couple of nights, but thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Aditi and her team were warm and friendly and were happy to offer advice and information.
The area is lovely and we were happy to walk around the neighbourhood to see what was around. A bonus that Anokhi is just around the back of B Nineteen!
We went by tuk tuk to khan market, which was a short drive away for shopping, lunch and dinner. We also had a meal made for us on arrival at B Nineteen which was delicious especially as we had been on a train for 28 hours.
The room was comfortable, cosy and cheerful and the showers...yes two showers in one cubicle was amazing.
I will be coming back to Delhi and my first choice for accommodation will be B Nineteen. Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of the spectacular Humayun's Tomb, this beautiful park facing three-story corner building provides a great option for short and long-term stay for anyone visiting Delhi. It is specially suited for United Nations officials, diplomatic staff and corporate executives in New Delhi as it is centrally located. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your B Nineteen (B-19) Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b 19 (b-19) Bed & Breakfast
- b Nineteen (b-19) Hotel New Delhi
- b Nineteen (b-19) Bed And Breakfast