If you're looking for a budget hotel in Karol Bagh area, I would recommend the Suncourt Hotel Yatri. While it's definitely not luxurious, it offers all the services many travellers want, eg, room service, minibar, free wifi, tourist advice, taxi, breakfast, hundreds of tv channels, etc.
- All staff were VERY helpful and friendly
- My room was clean, and relatively large for 3-star hotel
- Free wifi
- Bedding: Mattress and pillows were very hard. And the one sheet was not enough to keep me warm. So I slept poorly.
-My room had a stench of mothballs. I got rid of this by opening the windows, but then the street noise became quite loud.
But if you're willing put up with these small inconveniences in order to save a few rupees, then this hotel is a good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 24 well furnished and decorated rooms We have 2 restauramts with 24 hours service We have 2 Conference halls All rooms are Air conditioned All rooms have attached bath with 24 hours running hot water All rooms have tea kettle and mini-bar All rooms have Refrigerator and Lcd TV All rooms have free high speed wi-fi internet Travel desk with 24 hours service 24 hours full power back up Doctor on call Same day laundry service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Suncourt Hotel Yatri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.