“Excellent location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Classic

Save Saved
You added Hotel Classic to your Saves list
Hotel Classic
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   17A / 59, W.E.A., Ajmal Khan Road | Gurudwara Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi 110005, India (Biden Pura)   |
Ranked #119 of 594 hotels in New Delhi
New York City, New York
“Excellent location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Location of the hotel is quite good....it is located in the heart of Karol Bagh which means it is convenient to the bazaars, restaurants and the metro.
I have been staying at this hotel over the years and the staff is one of the main reason that I continue to stay there whenever I am in Delhi. They are always quite helpful and I feel quite safe when I am there all alone.....I know the staff will be looking out for my safety.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Madam,
Thank you for writing a review about our hotel.
I am really thankful to you for sharing your experience of stay in our hotel.
You appreciated our effort to make your stay comfortable/ I am really thankful for this.
We will be looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel.
Owners- Hotel Classic
Hand Phone +91 999 999 7574
Land Phone +91 11 45 000 100
Mail hotelclassic@yahoo.com

90 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The location of the hotel is in the Karol Bag Market. Metro station is 5 minutes walk.
Behaviour of all the staffs including owner are good.
Room condition is more or less good. There is some scope for improvement like TV may be replaced with LCD for executive rooms.
Good option at a reasonable rate.
Definitely I would like to stay here again.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Sir,
Thank you for writing a review about our hotel.
I am really thankful to you for sharing your experience of stay in our hotel.
We will be looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel.
Owners- Hotel Classic
Hand Phone +91 999 999 7574
Land Phone +91 11 45 000 100
Mail hotelclassic@yahoo.com
Budapest, Hungary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I would highly recommend staying at Hotel Classic in New Delhi since its location is excellent very close to Karol Bagh and to the centre of Delhi as well. The hotel is very clean and safe and the staff is very helpful and professional. If you need an airport pick-up service you can rely on the hotel staff because they can organize it. The owner of the hotel is always around so if you need any help, you can contact him.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear Madam,
I am very thankful to you for sharing your kind reviews about our hotel.
It was our honor to host you in our hotel.
We have tried our level best to provide you best possible services and facilities.
I am very thankful that you noticed it and appreciated it.
We will be looking forward to welcome you and your family in our hotel.
Handheld: +91 9999997574
Land: +91 11 45000100
Mail: Jitender@hotelclassic.in
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Hotel is excellent, clean, food is good, staff is helpful, friendly and always happy to provide assistances. Good team work. Affordable room rates. Walking distance to shops, a shoppers paradise and yummy milk bar nearby. I would definitely recommend classic hotel to my relatives and friends. Good and approachable owners.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Dear Madam,
I am very thankful to you for sharing your kind reviews about our hotel.
It was our honour to host you and your family in our hotel.
I am very thankful that you noticed it and appricited it.
We will be looking forward to welcome you and your family in our hotel.
Handheld: +91 9999997574
Land: +91 11 45000100
Mail: Jitender@hotelclassic.in
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Dear Friends,

During recent visit to Delhi NCR, I dashed in this Hotel in the heart of Delhi City "Karol Baug".

This place is near Metro Station and the within the shopping area and foodies joints.

The Rooms are well decorated and Room supplies are adequate. The staff is also prompt and EVER SMILING to serve you !

WORTH VISITING DURING VISIT TO NCR !

Room Tip: Rooms are all well illuminated so any room will work !
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

A very good place to stay in the heart of Delhi,

Advantage is the Location of the hotel, nearest to Karol Baugh Metro Station, Located in main business and shopping center, Foods available around are great.

Quality of rooms are good and clean, supplies are adequate .

Staff is supportive and owners can be contacted at any time.

Even if you are visiting with family I will recommend this place strongly as If I go for my meetings hotel staff hired my family a reliable taxi to take family around the Delhi.

Room Tip: Ask for executive suit if you are visiting with family.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Sir, I am very thankful for appreciating our services and facilities during your stay in our hotel during your stay. These comments encourage us more to provide more comfort and services to make your stay more enjoyable and comfortable. I will be always looking forward to welcome you and your family in our hotel. You know Smile is best tool to win everyone's heart.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

the hotel is very good with good rooms at a low rate the food is good the staff is helpful and the bathrooms are clean.......... the staff is quite helpful friendly ............. i went here with my family the loved this hotel very good location ........

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Dear Sir, Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel and placing comments. We here at Hotel Classic wish to provide our guest Quality Service with Best facilities possible in order to make our guest's holidays more enjoyable. I am happy that you liked our cleanliness and staff attitude. We will always look forward to welcome you and your family and friends.
Mobil:9999997574
Land:+91 11 45000100
Email:hotelclassic@yahoo.com
Dated July 9th 2012

Been to Hotel Classic? Share your experiences!