“Good hotel for business class” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Sri Nanak Continental

You added Hotel Sri Nanak Continental to your Saves list
Hotel Sri Nanak Continental
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2222 Hardhyan Singh Road, Karol Bagh | Near Gurudwara Road - Gurudwara Temple, Next to Corporation Bank, New Delhi 110005, India   |
Ranked #514 of 626 Hotels in New Delhi
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good hotel for business class”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

We got a executive room and was value for money rooms are neet food was also upto the mark location hotel on very busy street avoide window side rooms service was good staff was helpfull for best deals pls
Refer to mr sandeep he man with friendly nature

• Stayed November 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

Many Good Facts
This hotel have many good points which can attract more travelers. Main thing is the rooms are very clean. The staff is very polite and the Indian food which I had was very delicious specially the Tandoori Chicken.

As I have the laptop with me the hotel provide me a password for internet and I was surprised to see the speed of Wi-Fi it’s amazing.

We hired a taxi at very reasonable price, its better to book it here because the cabs which we get outside in not clean and demand very high price. So we book for Agra for Rs.6500/INR in total a big car Toyta Innova. The tour starts early morning at 6am and return back 9 pm with a ride of appox 500 km.

The breakfast which we had in morning was very nice and served a variety of Indian and continental breakfast with idly and wada but we enjoy to eat fresh fruits. Most of the Indian hotels never provide such type of breakfast.

The room was very comfortable I will be back again to this nice beautiful hotel.

Big-Bang-Bang

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

This hotel is in the middle of the slums of Karol Bagh, if u look outside your window you will be terrified. The bathroom floor was nasty I did not even dare and take a shower. Being fair, the room was clean compared to the whole hotel - the bed is comfortable - but it is so noisy outside at night. If you do look outside, you will find homeless people and many many street dogs. I am a woman traveler, and it was my first time in Delhi, very bad decision. Only go to this hotel if you traveling in groups. I arrived at 5AM and they made me pay an extra night to get a room before my check in time, and it was like a 100$!!! this hotel is not worth $100!!!
One thing I can say and you will see it in the picture - the room was colorful and somewhat comfortable relative to the whole situation.

Room Tip: Check all the rooms before you take one. They are all different from each other.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

We stayed at the Sri Nanak Continental at the end of November while attending a friend's wedding in Delhi. The hotel is simple, but spotless, and contrary to earlier reviews that claim the rooms look nothing like the pictures on the website, ours was exactly as we had expected. In fact, we even took a peek at the suite across the hall from us and it was just like the website photographs.

Sri Nanak Continental is one of those hotels that surprises you. It appears so simple, yet they were able to accommodate all of our needs. They even had car service for a reasonable price. We had three wedding events to attend and were able to use the hotel's car for eight hour stretches at a time.

The breakfast buffet, which was included, was acceptable. Not gourmet fare by any means, but had a good variety of Indian and Continental choices.

The hotel is located in Karol Bagh, which is a very busy, noisy neighborhood, but a convenient walk to the market and restaurants as well as the subway station. Again, contrary to previous reviews, we had no problems getting rickshaw drivers to take us there. We took three rickshaw rides from the downtown area and all three knew exactly where the hotel was.

When we checked out, there were no surprises on our bill.

The hotel staff was also very friendly and helpful. On the day we left Delhi, we had gotten caught in a scam at the railway station that caused us to miss our train. Once we realized that we had been scammed (and thankfully not having paid extra money to the travel agent that had orchestrated the scam) we went back to Sri Nanak. The hotel staff immediately went online to find another available train for the same day, came with us to the train station and helped us purchase last minute train tickets. We departed Delhi without further hassle thanks to the guys at Sri Nanak!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
chennai
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

I stayed at this for a night. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are small and its better if the curtains are drawn since the view is not-so-good. I was pleasantly surprised to see a bath-tub although it was not in a good condition. It took forever for hot water to start flowing. The breakfast is ok though I wonder why hotels in Delhi insist on serving idli-vada when they clearly are not good at making these items. Furthermore, bread-pakoras are surely not my idea of breakfast!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

This was a cute little hotel which was a pleasure to stay at. Friendly staff, very welcoming, clean surroundings, we loved every minute of our stay, felt right at home here, which helped with our ability to relax for our business trip, highly recommended, thanks so much!

Room Tip: Rooms all have good locations.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

I was worried that this hotel wouldn't be all it was put up to be. I can't even begin to tell you how many trips I've taken where I've gone to a hotel based on reviews and found it to be an awful experience. Sri Nanak broke the pattern. It was an incredible stay. The staff wasn't just helpful but always friendly and always smiling. It was like I was an honored guest! My fiance and I were blown away by the excellent service, the beautiful furnishings and most of all, the cleanliness. It felt like my room was given all new linens and it looked like no one had even really stayed before me. They really take the time to make guests feel important. I will definitely stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: The suites are well worth the price
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Sri Nanak Continental? Share your experiences!