“Nothing Too Much Trouble” 4 of 5 stars

Radisson Blu Marina Connaught Place
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   G-59, Connaught Circus, New Delhi 110001, India   |
Ranked #134 of 608 Hotels in New Delhi
Lagos, Nigeria
“Nothing Too Much Trouble”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stayed in a business room which suited our requirements (king-sized bed, etc), but unfortunatey there was no balcony which the lower-priced rooms had. We understand though that the balcony in the other rooms take up room space, hence the other rooms are sigificantly smaller. Through Expedia, our weekend rate was very good, the staff were wonderful, and nothing was too much trouble for them. The travel agent next to the reception is good and worth using, we hired a car and a driver from them each of the weekend days at a very reasonable cost, and in that way, we got to see quite a few places quickly in the limited time we had. The only thing I would 'gripe' about is that the whole hotel is freezing cold! We didn't use the restaurant as the air-conditioning made it too unpleasant! We did inform the staff of this, and they said they said it's like that because outside it is so hot (yes, it was like an oven outside, but no need for arctic conditions inside!). In a nutshell, we would stay here again as it's very conveniently positioned to get around other places.

Pros: Friendly and helpful staff.
Cons: Turn the air-conditioning down! Too cold!
Location: Central to visit the main recommended places.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dhananjay_Kr, General Manager at Radisson Blu Marina Connaught Place, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Debbie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know that you have had a wonderful time at our hotel and the services provided was up to your satisfaction. Your concern on the temperature have been noted and we have re looked at our process of maintaining a standard temperature throughout our public areas.

We thank you once again for appreciating the services and look forward to welcome you back again.

Dhananjay Kumar,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

I am a frequent traveller to delhi but for first time explored a good hotel in CP . Though the hotel is located on the busy streets of cp and it is a bit difficult to locate it but inside is peaceful . I was welcomed by hotel staff at foyer on my arrival . Check in was very swift and I was escorted to my room by reception staff on my way to room they showed me the other facilities available .
The rooms are comfortably furnished though not very large . The staff at the restaurant are fantastic and very helpful and service was of high level . Overall a great stay at Radisson Blu marina .

I would like to repeat my stay upon my visit to delhi .

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side are quieter and better .
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dhananjay_Kr, General Manager at Radisson Blu Marina Connaught Place, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Mr. Bharat ,

Thank you very much for the appreciation of our hotel and the services provided. Its an motivation for our team members to have been recognized for all the hard work they put forward in going the extra mile for service excellence.

We are extremely delighted and look forward to welcome you again.

General Manager.
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

A fantastic place of unmatched hospitality. Great people, good food, well connected to all parts of Delhi.Seek guidence from Shri. Dhar/ Miss. Divya Suri for choosing the rooms and other details. Overall an unforgetable experience. Jitender Sahni

Room Tip: seek guidence from Shri. Dhar/ Miss. Divya Suri for choosing the rooms and other details. Overall an...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dhananjay_Kr, General Manager at Radisson Blu Marina Connaught Place, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Dear Mr. Sahani,

Thank you for sharing your feedback at Tripadvisor.

It is indeed a true pleasure to read that you had a wonderful time with us.Thank you for appreciating Shri Dhar and Divya , they were excited to hear about being recommended by a discerning guest like you.

The team and i look forward to welcoming you back.

Edison, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I must improve on grading based upon two key factors. Front desk staff Anjali was very helpful thru out stay by trying solve all issues faced. And GM Mr Dhananjay did comp me first night, changed my room for the second night and problem to great extend was solved. Such prompt action does call for better rating.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Went for the official trip to delhi and looking for good hotel in connaught place . The hotel inside is very good, fully as per Radisson brand . Entire hotel staff was professional and welcoming . Check-in was good , rooms were super and cleaning was also great . Breakfast choice was vast and delicious . I Would like to thank the hotel and its staff for making stay comfortable .

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Barma,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback at Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel , our team member are thrilled to know about this and i am sure it will motivate them to go the extra mile.

Thank you once again for the feedback and we look forward to welcome you back again.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Today was probably not my day as I never expected from Radisson such a situation. 1) Being gold member entitle to upgrade. Upgraded room key was not working and TV was not working at d same time room was small. Front desk was kind enough to switch me to Business room (more upgraded). Same problem here, Room key won't work, staff came with master key to open the door and promise to bring new key which was never sent. After being in room I felt AC is not working, complained and was told in 10 minutes it will be attended, was not done till one hour, when I called, I was told duty hours changed and new team has come, they sent repair guy who assured it will work, after waiting for two hours it still didn't work and at 12.30am in night I had to request room change which was attended swiftly. My original plan was to stay here two nights but now I will check out in the morning as I can't take this any more. my colleague who on my instance stayed here, his shower was leaking, TV and House phone would not work .... I mean can RADISSON BLU be so pathetic !!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dhananjay_Kr, General Manager at Radisson Blu Marina Connaught Place, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear Mr. Shah ,

First of all , please accept our sincere apologies again for the experience you had to go through. It was of great concern to us and thank you for meeting me in person. I had no excuses to offer but extend an compensation in lieu and regret that we failed to live up to your expectation.Rooms air conditioning units have been put under strict monitoring keeping in view the current severe heat weather conditions and our room key issues have also been rectified.

We also appreciate of your patronage for staying with us one more night despite such experience and giving us an another opportunity to reinstate your faith in our hospitality.

We look forward to welcome you back soon in not too a distant future.

Patna, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I stayed here for two nights during my recent visit to delhi . I truly felt like am at home . The hospitality service they provide is great . TGKF restaurant situated on the second floor offer mouthwatering Kababs . Even though room size is small but the warmth service they provide starting from security to housekeeping is worth staying . I have recommend this hotel to all my friends you are planning to visit delhi .

Stayed May 2014
Dhananjay_Kr, General Manager at Radisson Blu Marina Connaught Place, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Dear Guest ,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are delighted to know you had a superb stay at our hotel and we were able to deliver to you the Radisson Blu service standards we pride ourselves on.

Thank you for your positive comments about the services provided and mouth watering Kababs of our award-winning "The Great Kabab Factory". We hope you will be visiting us again soon and look forward to welcoming you back.

Dhananjay Kumar

Been to Radisson Blu Marina Connaught Place? Share your experiences!