I stayed at the Shangri La on a business trip with my colleagues and some of our international guests and we were all glad we did. The rooms were comfortable with a beautiful view (ours had a view of the India gate, president's house, etc). The lobby was always beautifully decorated with fresh flowers, etc, and very welcoming. The staff were very warm and helpful; they would literally give their all to ensure you get whatever you need when you need it and how you need it (apart from one or two who were well not as pleasant but I guess that's the flaw of human nature). The hotel temperature was also quite lovely - we could easily forget it was 45 degrees outside! No troubles with wifi in every room; very convenient and efficient too.
The breakfast buffet at Cafe Uno was AWESOME with staff that treat you like royalty! (the lunch and dinner buffet were not as lavish as breakfast but still not bad; there was also the menu option either ways). The Thai/Chinese/Japanese restaurant was also great as was the conference room we used subsequently - comfortable and suitable.
Overall I would say our stay at the hotel was truly 5 star!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a hotel nestled in the heart of the city, Shangri-La's - Eros Hotel, New Delhi is well appointed to suit your needs. Located in Connaught Place the hotel is in close proximity to most of the popular tourist attractions such as India Gate, National Museum, Humayun's Tomb, Rashtrapati Bhavan and government offices like North Block, South Block and the government ministries. The hotel offers 320 luxuriously furnished guest rooms offering panoramic views of the city from the rooms on higher floors and the Horizon Club Lounge. Spoilt for choice the guests are presented with a variety of sumptuous cuisines at the All Day Dining restaurant - Cafe Uno which offers extensive spreads of Italian, Mediterranean, Continental, Indian, Chinese, Japanese and Thai. Equipped with state of the art recreational facilities the Health Club and The Spa at Shangri-La are designed to pamper the business and leisure travelers with a host of exciting therapies and fitness activities to relax and rejuvenate the mind and body. Overlooking the lush manicured terrace, the Shangri-La Ballroom is an ideal venue for important meetings and banquet celebrations to cater to your business requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Shangri-La's Eros Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Hotel New Delhi
- Shangrila Hotel
- Hotel Shangri La New Delhi
- Hotel Shangri La Delhi