“Nice Experience and Discovery” 4 of 5 stars

+91-9212385292
Website
Improve this listing
Paris, France
“Nice Experience and Discovery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Good driving and advice from Dinesh. Actually not bad at all for our first experience in India. We will definitely seek his services in future and recommend him to our friends. And also a very friendly approach with us.

Visited February 2014

Norwich, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Danish picked me up from afar fort train station and since then it's been an amazing journey. He's taken me all over Rajasthan and I've seen many beautiful sites. He has suggested many restaurants and I've had an amazing meal at everyone. His driving has been 5 star and his knowledge of the area is amazing. He has taught me a lot about the Hindi culture and the way in which himself and his family lives. I recommend Danish to anyone visiting the north of India as you will receive the best service and knowledge in the area! 5 star!!!!! Couldn't ask for more!!

“SA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

A fast, quick and reliable driver. Always punctual and gives best tourist advice. Fluent english speaker and nice company.

Victoria, Canada
“Attiana a farming village in Punjab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We toured Amritsar, Punjab, India on one day and the following day drove from Amritsar to New Delhi. On the way Dinesh drove through Ludhiana. At my request, we took a side trip to Attiana about 30 km away to satisfy my curiosity about this small village where my friend was born and spent several years growing up. It was difficult but with assistance from others he made it happen which was akin to a miracle. After this diversion we returned to the Grand Trunk Highway and made our way to New Delhi in a timely manner.

Visited October 2013