“A True Magnet, I just could not stay with any other people” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Smyle Inn

You added Smyle Inn to your Saves list
Smyle Inn
2.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   916 Gali Chandi Wali, | Main Bazaar, Paharganj, New Delhi 110055, India   |
Ranked #81 of 838 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Hangzhou
“A True Magnet, I just could not stay with any other people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

It is my third time visit New Delhi and the second time visit Smyle Inn, compare with two years ago, they changed a lot, no more run down interior.

Basically, they developed both wings for give more space to the customer instead of keep them in the room after siteseeing in Delhi,

Roof top terrace is my favorite place for hang out with other guests and chat.

Bath room improved a lot also, towel, soap, toilet paper, wifi could find in every room.

Great team provide all you need in Delhi and travel outside with very reasonable charges.

However, the neighbours trying to copy their business mode which made the team feel frustrated. Be honest, the accommodation business competition in Main Bazar is really serious.

Other thing I would like to say is the issue with PICK UP.
whenever you arrived in New Delhi, please ask for a Pick up as the cost is not a big issue, but the security is the point, some customer got lost when they try to reach the property by themselves, but ended up with stay some where else as the Main Bazar area with more than 300 propertis, they got scammed.

Due to the high commission other hotels offered to the scammer, they will try everything they could to lure the customer. In this case, do arrange pick up with Smyle Inn after you made the booking.

Harish, Gurvinder, Anil, and all other great staff.

I could not have such great trip to India without the support from you.

And i would definately stay with you again next time.

Dear Jarod

Thanks for your review of Smyle Inn.
We are continuously improving and upgrading our rooms, facilities and services. Its our constant effort to ensure a comfortable stay for our guests.
You have rightly mentioned the nuisance of tourist scams that begin the moment you land at the airport. That is the reason, we very strongly recommend our airport pick up facility.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and it was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

As always, we look forward to see you again.

Warm regards
Harish

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Guildford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

If you want to experience the real Indian culture then this is a great place to stay as just outside this cosy inn is the streets of Delhi. The people who run the inn are extremely friendly and helpful! Great if your on a cheap budget and want to experience India!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thanks a lot for your review. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. I am glad that you could experience real India and enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for choosing Smyle Inn!

Regards
Chapel Hill
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

The rooms at Smyle Inn are clean and we furnished. The staff is friendly and more than willing to help you book tours that are reasonably priced and provide great service compared to other hotes in the area. The breakfast is a bit smal but is sufficient enough.Overall a very good experience here and I woud recommend it to anyone looking for great service and clean rooms at a reasonable price.

Dear Guest
Thanks for your review of our Hostel in Delhi.

We try very hard to cater to the needs of a budget traveller by providing all the facilities under one roof at very affordable prices.

Thanks for recommending us to the travel community.

All the best
Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Very clean and modern rooms for a very reasonable price. Awesome location . Very safe Very happy with my stay. The owner harish is a really good guy. He helped me with a few problems regarding visas and passports. Loads of nice places to eat in the area. Close to metro ect.

SmyleInn, Owner at Smyle Inn, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thanks Tom for your kind words and reviews. I am glad that I could help you with your Visa issues.

Would love to have you back when you visit Delhi again.

Regards
mauritius
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I'm L.K It was my first time to India.Last month I booked for my 7 days stay at Smyle Inn.I was very surprise the cost of the room is a a 4 stars for the price.Clean with T.V Air con very good facility obtain from the hotel to pick from the airport.The nice breakfast with the smile of the staff Mohan every morning.Harish and Gurvinder arrange all tours to make my stay successful .Nice safety hotel in a security area.Where you all facilities transport something to eat shopping even all shops owners are very kind and friendship.All the staff gave me lots of ideas where to go shopping due to my first time in India.So I'm very thankful to Harish and Gurvinder for their advice to make my stay a success. I will not hesitate to stay there again for my next travel To New Delhi.Thanks to all the staff.L.K

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Dear LK,
During your stay, you were almost like family to us. It is such a great pleasure meeting good people like you. I will cherish the memories. Hope you do the same.

Do let us know when you are coming to Delhi, we will love to host you in our Hotel.

Wishing you all the best with your Happy cooking
From
Harish and Gurvinder
Coventry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We had only booked for 2 nights as one of our party didn't know when they were leaving so when it turned out we wanted 5 nights instead it wasn't a problem for smyle inn. There was space so we could have it.

The rooms were well furnished and clean, with ac and a tv. The bathroom tended to overheat but a cool shower soon solved that.

Breakfast is included but we had to go to the other hotel site round the corner and up 4 flights of stairs as the brand was going through a refurbishment. It was a simple breakfast and you could have seconds if you wanted.

The free WiFi helped us stay in touch with family and the staff were friendly and helpful.

We would recommend staying here!

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

Getting a good review from a Senior contributor on Tripadvisor is a matter of great pride for us.

Thanks very much for that, it is highly appreciated.

Best Regards and keep up the good work.
San Diego, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

If you are looking for the authentic feel of Dehi, I loved my stay at Smyle. The street has a coo vibe, lots of energy -- local flavor. THe staff was very helpful. Airport pickup was on time and easy (athough I don't remember the cost -- they add it in at the end). I needed to leave an extra suitcase behind for a couple months. Their fee to leave luggage is very reasonabe -- and my bag was stil there when I returned after two months. Delhi itself is a tricky town -- I got taken advantage of on the streets -- so be carefu -- especiay at the train station -- but the Inn itself is great. Five minute wak to New Dehi Train Station, 10 minute walk to Airport Metro. Excellent location. Cool vibe. Two thumbs up.

Room Tip: Get a room with A/C -- it's worth the extra charge. Delhi is HOT. Also make sure the hot water...