We spent 5 days and my overall experience was overwhelming. We choose this hotel as it was very close to the airport and second it is close to Cyber hub in Gurgaon, with the Toll plaza gone now it is easy drive to cyber hub.
We received the warm traditional north Indian welcome. The rooms were big & nice with a king size bed, bathroom was big & nice with rain shower. Whole hotel ambiance is very peaceful, quiet and silent, immediately relaxes your mind the moment you enter into the hotel. Also enjoyed the stay at the executive lounge, excellent service, almost one attendant per one guest/table, Chef "Gulati" at the Executive lounge took best care of each & every guest, also recommend the food and drinks as per the Delhi hot weather and that was commendable job. Also i would highly recommend to spend some time at SPA, fitness and recreation center which will channelize and recharge your body & mind.
Pros: 1. Near to the airport.
2. Nice Hotel
1. Hotel is in the city outskirts.
2. No private taxi/ cab available in the hotel vicinity, so if you are thinking of a city tour then you have to rely on hotel cab which can be costly for some guest.
3. Lots of hotel construction is going on in the Aerocity, which may take at least 1 more year to finish it.
4. No near by local market or hangout area, if you want to go out and enjoy coffee, dinner, beer or shopping then it is a problem, because anything which can be close is 20-30 mins drive away either you will go to Gurgaon or Delhi city and most of the time traffic is pathetic, even though Toll Plaza is gone but still traffic can give you nightmares as rush hour never ends in Delhi NCR.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located near Indira Gandhi International Airport, JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity features outstanding amenities with elegantly designed interiors creating the perfect setting for both work and relaxation. The hotel is centrally located in proximity to both the domestic & international airports and provides easy access to the city’s prominent business areas as well as key tourist destinations of South Delhi.From wireless connectivity, world-class accommodations, large desks with ergonomic chairs, in-room vaults for laptops & valuables to outdoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity is an ideal destination for travelers. The JW Marriott New Delhi is renowned for its popular restaurants and bars, extensive banquet spaces for holding meetings and conducting social events, featuring a 1,200-square-meter Grand Ballroom and spa – an ideal destination for complete rejuvenation.Whether on business or leisure, JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity provides an unforgettable retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Tingo and Odigeo so you can book your JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.