“Great place to be” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
New Delhi, India
“Great place to be”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

It is a wonderful place to be. Thr ambience is awesome. The food was nice and tasty. The music is very nice and you can spend good time with friends.

78% Recommend
Chennai (Madras), India
“Amazing Service, Food and Ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

My friend and I visited the Warehouse recently for having our Lunch. I spotted this place as soon as we came out of the Metro Station. We took the elevator which directly took us to the Warehouse Cafe. the minute the doors opened, we saw a Bar counter and a couple of Bar Tenders standing by. The entire cafe looked beautiful and cozy. Within a minute of entering, we sat at a corner table. Since I had to catch a train in 90 mins, we requested Vijay, the staff person to serve our orders ASAP. In fact, Vijay was very helpful that he even patiently explained to us about the orders we had placed. He then within 5 minutes, brought us our mocktails and the Salads which we ordered. We were extremely impressed with the service.

The Salads we ordered were very tasty and delicious. The veggies that were in it were fresh. The Lettuce was crispy too. I loved the feta cheese which came in it. My friend too loved her Salad and mocktail. We both were enjoying the music. The ambiance was fantastic too. More than her, I was more happy to see such a place in India.

Before we finished our Salads, we ordered for our Desserts so I could leave the Cafe early to catch my train. I personally found the Salad filling and may not have gone for the Main course. By the time I finished my Salad, the Desserts came to our table. So, I ate my salad quickly, drank my Mocktail and had the Hot Chocolate Brownie with Chocolate Ice Cream which was topnotch. I again requested Vijay to give me the Bill before I finish my dessert. And, he again handed over the Bill immediately. I waited for my friend to finish her dessert while I pay my bill and be ready. Within a couple of minutes, she was ready and we left the Cafe to catch the Train.

Service: 5/5
Food: 4.8/5
Place: 4.5/5
Price: 3/5 - Rs 2000/- for our bill (2 Mocktails, 2 Salads and 2 Desserts)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Noida, India
“Poor and slow service, Pathetic staff.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I think this will be the first poor rating i have given to any of the landmarks i have reviewed.

This is supposedly the coolest and the newest place in town and you feel so when you enter the place. Great ambience, great decor and a good music all support the claims. The food tastes well too.
The problem starts when you spend time there. The service is pathetically slow. I dont think an order of drums of heavan takes 1.2 hours to prepare on a thursday evening whyen its not too crowded.
We recieved the order only when we threathened to cancel it! Woosh, it comes in 2 minutes :-)

The waiters really dont have an ear for the customers.

On top of it our bill was overcharged by 2000 Rs :-) that is not a co incidence. On finally bringing it to light they gave us additional discounts and tried to close the matter. We ended up paying 2900 Rs for a bill of 6100 Rs.

I dont think they can keep the reputation up for such a place with such pathetic service and customrt satisfaction standards!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Delhi, India
“THUMBS UP TO THE FOOD AND THE STAFF.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Warehouse cafe a nice cosy cafe in the heart of the city........interesting menu, courteous staff, lip smacking food, fab ambiance!!!! What else do you want ;)
Great place to handout with friends......and for me i had a fabulous evening with my guy......looking forward to visit again...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gurgaon
“Good ambience-poor quality of food and poor overall value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Good setup and ambience but very very average food and overall value is on the lower side of the sepctrum

Visited September 2013