“Nice experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of bloomrooms @ New Delhi Railway Station

You added bloomrooms @ New Delhi Railway Station to your Saves list
bloomrooms @ New Delhi Railway Station
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8591 Arakashan Road | Opposite New Delhi Railway Station, New Delhi 110055, India (Formerly bloomrooms @ New Delhi Railway St)   |
Ranked #11 of 607 Hotels in New Delhi
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
“Nice experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We booked this hotel for our first 3 nights in Delhi. Its a modern, nice and peaceful hotel, where everything is new and works perfect. The breakfast was OK not great (300 Rp). The people working at the hotel are very professional and helpful. I would totally recommend this hotel for a first trip to Delhi, you will feel well and you will find no surprises.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Shenzhen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Bloomrooms offers train station pickup, though it doesn't need to; it's right next to New Delhi station, and it's a surprising oasis of peace in the noise of Ram Nagar. It's a purpose-built hotel, which means that everything works (a novelty in India).

My room was one of the nicest small hotel rooms I've ever stayed in, spotlessly clean, with a clean bathroom and all the toiletries and hot water I could wish for. Really, I can't emphasise enough that this place is clean, and in New Delhi that's an achievement.

The restaurant serves up very decent pizza, and a very reasonable breakfast buffet for 300 Rupees. Staff are very friendly, there is a free shuttle service to the airport metro station, and wifi is very fast and reliable. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I stayed at Bloomrooms for four nights in September. It is a modern, nice and clean hotel. The staff is friendly and help you with what you need.

They have a nice Italian restaurant and a great breakfast buffe. During my stay I meet lots of other travelers that have me tips and recommendations for what to do and see.

The Wi-Fi is free and it's no problem to Skype. If you don't have any computer they have two in the reception.

If you come from the airport you can take the airport express train to New Delhi railway station. From the metro it takes 15 min to walk. However if it is rush hour I would recommend you to take a pre-paid cab.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We picked this place based on reviews, and it pretty much matched what everyone said.
The only thing is that the rooms are pretty small and it's not in the actual centre. It's great if you have travel by train, since the train station is 300m away.

The stuff is friendly. The breakfast is bit too sweet for me. The only savoury are the eggs.

Room Tip: If you are ok with a smaller room then I don't think you have to worry. I am not sure if you wan...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Delhi is a very daunting city for a single traveller such as myself. Bloomrooms has a campaign that protects foreigners from being ripped off. Knowing this I requested their assistance to mediate an argument that was escalating between myself and a tuk-tuk driver when he tried charging me 3x the agreed price after getting me lost. The friendly staff were able to resolve the argument and were extremely helpful at arranging transport, travel advise and storage of luggage for 2 weeks while I continued my travels. The rooms are also very nice, comfortable beds, free wifi, free water, and reasonable food at the restaurant below. I am very happy I chose to stay at this hotel and would stay again if I was ever back in Delhi.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Tampere, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

This hotel was really the best place for me. It is not very fancy or luxurious but has exactly the things I appreciate the most: silence and cleanness. There are two fast-running computers in a lobby. Staff is very nice and helpful and I could get into my room earlier than 2 pm as I came directly from the airport. Staff men were very appropriate and I felt very comfortable and safe as a lonely woman.

Other customers were mostly foreigners travelling with the same mentality as me and I met many nice ppl.

I have not had this much quiet room in India or almost anywhere, I really enjoyed the way how the hotel was designed taking into a consideration the needs of Western people.

The only minus is the restaurant as it served mostly Italian food which I don't like but it might suit to most of the ppl. I wish there were more healthy food at the cafe, such as fresh juice.

Room Tip: The rooms in the inner hall are more quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

It was clean, modern, with very helpful staff. Small room with no windows but thats ok as the noise was minimal.

The cafe of theirs makes nice food but be sure you ask for your discount if you stay at the hotel as the management always appears to play dumb about this. Don't expect any taxi driver to know where it is - I recommend you call the hotel and get them to speak to them.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Been to bloomrooms @ New Delhi Railway Station? Share your experiences!