“Friendly staff, beautiful hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Pitrashish Pride

You added Hotel Pitrashish Pride to your Saves list
Hotel Pitrashish Pride
3.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   98, Kapashera, (Near Kapashera Crossing) | Near Samalka Red Light on Bijwasan Road, New Delhi 110 037, India   |
Ranked #102 of 918 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Elgin, Illinois
“Friendly staff, beautiful hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

It is true, I have only stayed at a few hotels in Delhi, but this was by far my favorite. I say this for a few reasons; The staff was very helpful and accommodating, the hotel's interior was absolutely beautiful and very classy (loved the spiral staircase and chandelier), and my room was so clean and comfortable. I mention in particular Rajiv Rana because he was exceptionally helpful in giving me all of the information that I needed and in helping me arrange my taxis for trips out and to the airport. I would definitely stay again and would like to say thank you for all of your help to the wonderful friendly and professional staff! I definitely think they should have a higher rating than a 3.5 star hotel!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Sheffield, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Checked in the delux premium room which was really nice and clean, room looked new as it was only about 8 months that the hotel is in service. 15-20 mins drive from IGI airport. quiet location, courteous staff. complimentary airport drop. Free wi-fi. clean and good bathroom. the only issue is that guests are not allowed in the rooms and only in the lobby or restaurant area. Otherwise this hotel is a nice fairly budgeted good quality stay.

Room Tip: has 3 floors, stayed in the 1st floor and didnt have any problems.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Osaka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

First of all, I want to name this hotel as "Heart of Delhi, India".

Then, you might think this hotel located just center of the city ?
No, this hotel is located near IGI (Delhi airport).

So, why do I call "heart" ?
Well, that is because here all the staff got REAL HEART for the guests !!

Story begins;

I cheked in midnight but when arrived there, outside many staff welcomed me with smiles (it relieved my heavy weariness of the journey).

Then, after check-in, I plugged my iPod and found shorted out due to adapter problem or something).
But as I needed to check my itinerary for next day by any means, I just went down on the front desk and asked what was wrong with my adapter.
Then, two staff tried to listen sincerely to my trouble, and found out charger shorted in half an hour.

However; time already passed 1:30 midnight, no way to fix or buy.
Then, he told me he would manage ! OMG, is he crazy ? or try to cheat me ?
I could not believe how he would handle but half an hour later, knocked my door and handed me a new charger as a replacement !! Can you believe that ?

But this is a real story, moreover; when I asked "how much it cost ?", he even tried not to take anything !!
I got deeply impressed with this kindness without return.
And realized I had enough reason to come here all the way from only to meet and feel this kind of selfless heart.

Next day, I went to Holy Land, Varanasi and stayed at 5 star hotel.
Everything was neat and gorgeous but never moved like previous night (Actually, for most of the time, I stay at 5star hotels).

And next day, I came back to the hotel again and stayed one more night for stopover.
For airport pick up, delayed a little, and told told me one of the driver got injured in the leg so a manager drives a car to pick me up !

After check in, they all had been good to me with endless smile.

Then, I remember the word " Home Away From Home".

This hotel is just about that.

Next day, I was leaving at 5 o'clock in the mornig though, many of them even sent me off and handed small pack of breackfast.

Well, visiting Varanasi was extremely unforgetttable memory, but i might not have got moved like this without this hotel stay.

So, I call this hotel "the Heart of Delhi, India.

I really want all of travellers in the world feel this more-than 5star hotel hospitality.

And May this hotel thrive to heal all the traveller's weariness for many years !!

Thank you for all the staff there, someday, I would come to the home away from home again !!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for one night whilst transiting from Delhi. The airport pick up was smooth, good food and a comfortable room. It was one of the better hotels at the price point. We had to leave next day at 3:30 in the morning, checkout, the driver and bell boy were prompt at their service early morning. Well done

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Good hotel for all the travelers who want good quality star facilities at a lower price . We stayed there for 1 night and really find our stay very satisfying, although hotel is pretty new by services are pretty good .

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed at Pride to get 6hrs of sleep at Delhi before we take a morning ride to Agra to see Taj. Short but sweet stay. Hotel has free airport transfers. For a price of 25USD you'd get a golden service the time they pick you up. We had our breakfast customized with take.away privileges too. Not sure if is it because we are the only people staying there that night. Just one downside, since it is not 100% occupied aircon was not centrally opened not so cold. But over.all, value for money gives you Pride :) if youre traveling on a budget, pick this. I've stayed to 5star hotels for business, felt close to 5star. Location is reasonable near the airport.

• Stayed June 2013
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

excellent service, clean, one of the best i have been, the breakfast, the rooms all were perferct, shame we spent only 1 night, a hotel i would definitely recomment to someone going to Agra. the staff from the check in to the cleaners were all so helpful and at your service, this is called quality and the name says it Pitrashish Pride Delhi

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Pitrashish Pride? Share your experiences!