“Happy Moments” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Cofee Day
Malviya Nagar Market, Shop No. 22 | Malviya Nagar Market, Shop No. 22, New Delhi, India
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #468 of 4,095 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
New Delhi
“Happy Moments”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Yesterday I did visit Cafe Coffee Day, Malviya Nagar market with my two friends around 8:30 pm. We had coffee and smoked chicken sandwich. The most important reason to write is I forgotten to take my wallet and it was kept on the table. Almost after 2 hours I got remember for my lost wallet. After searching everywhere (house & car), I felt sick. I called up them with the help of tel. no. from the invoice of Cafe Coffee Day (Malviya Nagar). I got the finest reply in my life, "Yes it is with us and you can take it back in any time". I went there and got my wallet back, everything was as-it-was. 3 thousand rupees cash, 4 credit cards, voter's ID card, PAN card. Great full thanks to all the staffs. I wish all were that honest and pleasant. I tell you it's good to see there is still some honest people left in this world.

• Visited January 2013