“GREAT EXPERIENCE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Regent Grand

Save Saved
You added Hotel Regent Grand to your Saves list
Hotel Regent Grand
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2/6, East Patel Nagar, Opp. Metro | Pillar 167, New Delhi 110008, India   |
Ranked #93 of 592 hotels in New Delhi
Vancouver, Canada
“GREAT EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The rates were really reasonable despite the holiday -- it was by far the cheapest hotel we could find that didn't seem scary and didn't have off-putting reviews. our room was clean, though very cheaply/shabbily decorated. It was more spacious than I expected for a room in this part of city (at one point there were 8 of us in a double bed room and we had enough room to hang out without feeling too cramped). it was great experience. Hope so if i go next tym to delhi(india) definintely book the same hotel

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Regent G, General Manager at Hotel Regent Grand, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Mr. Gagan Malik,

Thanks for writing a Review and giving us an Excellent Rating for our Hotel. It was good to know that you have really enjoyed your stay in our Hotel & had a great enjoyment with your friends.

Looking forward to welcome you again

51 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Chandigarh, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I was amazed to see the honesty of the staff. During my visit i forgot my wrist watch at the hotel and the hotel made it sure to get it back to me. The staff approached me and arranged to send my watch back to me. I was really surprised when Mr.Ravi at the front office called me and informed that i had forgotten my watch. It was great to experience such hospitality. I am really thankful and appreciate in every manner and will recommed it to all the travellers to delhi.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Regent G, General Manager at Hotel Regent Grand, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your valuable compliments & appreciation.

Jaipur
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I'm submitting my review before I've even finished my stay because I'm so keen to share the experience. Having stayed in some pretty top notch hotels around the world (as well as backpackers), I have to say that this hotel has been one of the most pleasant stays I've had. The front desk are genuinely friendly and helpful and the rooms are as good as any Marriott or Leela Hotel I've stayed in, actually the linen quality has been the best I've come across in my 6 weeks of travel in India. Location is good - 5 minute stroll to the Patel Nagar Metro station and 15 minutes to the best shopping (Karol Bagh). The restaurant isn't exceptional, but definitely good enough to satisfy anyone who enjoys down to earth cooking at a realistic price. The only criticism I would have is to say that the wait staff have very little understanding of English - which certainly doesn't reflect the front of house. Something to consider for management if they want to compete with the bigger hotel chains. I highly recommend this hotel for all travlellers.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Regent G, General Manager at Hotel Regent Grand, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear Jill,

Thanks for your valuable compliments & appreciation. It was good to know that you really enjoyed your stay & your visit to Delhi. In reference to the Food & Beverage Staff we have notified the same & we surely come up with more improvements.

Bangalore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

To Start off, The Hotel, The Rooms, The Service, The location, The food. Everything at this Hotel was Truly Exceptional. I can't fault it in anyways. It's one of the most beautiful hotels I've ever stayed at and definitely the best I've ever stayed at in terms of services and the Staff most courteous always ready to serve you and with a Broad smile at all times. There is nothing called as no at this Hotel. Stay a Many Hotels but been priviledge to stay at a Place like this in Delhi which is walking distance to the Metro Station.

The best thing about the Hotel is the Cost. Luxury of a 5Star and rates of a 3Star or even less. The Location what can i say, it is between Karol Bagh and Connaught Place both at a distance of 5mins. I just cant explain the Courteousness of the Frontoffice Mr. Ravi and the MAnager Mr. Anshu and ofcourse the Hotel Owner Mr. Lokesh, They are always there at Night or Day always greeting you with a Smile at all times.

I would recommend any traveller going into Delhi to just try this Hotel once and experience i am sure all of you will have a same feedback as mine.

i will end my experience here.

Hats off guys Keep up the Great Job and continue to give the same in future......

Thanks Enjoyed staying to the fullest.

Room Tip: All Rooms are Exceptional
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Regent G, General Manager at Hotel Regent Grand, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Dear Mr. Mohammed,

Lucknow, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have been visiting a lot of places of late. On my visit to Delhi this year, I was inquiring about a great hotel under my budgetary constraints. And I found Hotel Regent Grand.The main USP about the hotel is its location near Ranjinder Place Metro Station. Also the facilities in regards to Restaurant, Room Service, Staff support, Technology etc. are terrific.I would surely recommend to friends & relatives. Keep it up.

Room Tip: Go for a Metro View Room
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Avaneendra Mishra,

Bangalore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Have chosen this based on TripAdvisor ratings. Was very happy with the choice. Relatively brand new ( 6 months old) , boasts impeccable interiors, spacious rooms, good food, friendly staff. Have stayed with family (two kids 11 & 8 Years) and overall it's a great experience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Regent G, General Manager at Hotel Regent Grand, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Sir,

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had a wonderful stay in Hotel Regent Grant.
I really liked their hospitality, staff was so cheerful and amicable. I found this hotel reasonably within budget according to the top class facilities in-house. I would also appreciate the quality of food served here. I would strongly recommend this hotel to visitors if they are planning to visit Delhi and in around central Delhi.

Cheers
Kapil Bhagat

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Regent G, General Manager at Hotel Regent Grand, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Mr. Kapil

G.M

Been to Hotel Regent Grand? Share your experiences!