“Wow experience.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport

You added Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport
Asset No. 6, Aerocity Hospitality District, IGI Airport, New Delhi 110037, India   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Flat 15% Off
Ranked #44 of 616 Hotels in New Delhi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Wow experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

After having six day trip I got chance to stay with lemon tree delhI pick up check in was smooth dont have to wait thanks to front office. room was small but neat bed linen was spotless and bathroom was neat and fill with all nessary need .my maid deepti use to maintain my room so nicely which feels that i am at my home .The think which I miss in room is alcohol in minibar there was beer but no miniature which I think all hotel use to keep for this I have spoken with floor manager atul also he explained me very nicey very proffesional and nice guy know very well his job .breakfast at citus is having less varity but good I have seen some people working in restaurent they cannot speak and listen but still they are doing great job lian reastaurent girl is very soft spoken .also do not forget to use gym which is having hitech equipments last but not least do not forget to enjoy pool which looks amazing I must say this hotel is good value for money very near to the airport .it was my first visit to lemon tree and I admit it was one of the best hotel I have stayed highly proffesional staff and very well know about there job ....well done and all the best...

• Stayed August 2014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, January 22, 2015
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Associate General Manager - Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I stayed in The Lemontree Hotel Delhi for a night last month and it was a sheer pleasure.I was on official visit so the duration was short..thoroughly enjoyed Fresco Spa balinese massage and the thai food restaurant..the upkeep of the room and housekeeping is remarkable..will visit again if I plan for Delhi visit

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

The Lemon Tree Premier at IGI Airport is a fine combination of hospitality and service. Right from the check- in with Tanveen and Jhillik to the food at the coffee shop with Achyut the property reminded me of yesteryears service standards and quality which seems long forgotten now!
With its' carefully thought out rooms and art effects all through the place, the stained glass and the paintings, the hotel has managed to make hospitality an art! Kudos to the team ! Keep it up!

Room Tip: If you're fascinated by planes as I am, try get to the higher floors for a nice view of the take...

Watertown, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

After three weeks in India, I opted to spend the last day and a half at this hotel before a long flight home. Staff is pleasant, numerous and welcoming. However, over the course of my short stay, it became obvious that they did not actually understand English as well as it seems. After settling in the room, I noticed there was a water leak in the wall near my bed. I let them know but they did nothing about it. As we were leaving in the evening, it was not necessary to change rooms...but they cancelled the code on our key without telling us... Then the internet was not working so I called the front desk and they sent a maintenance worker who asked me if I needed to have a light bulb replaced...I was puzzled. These are little things and the hotel is beautiful but I think it'll be a good idea to have the staff (the whole staff) enrolled in English courses. The cafe restaurant was fine, food was very good. For the next dinner we went to the asian restaurant on the premises really wanting a Kingfisher beer but... They were out. The food again was good. When it was dessert time, the one I chose was not available...too bad! The pool is amazing and a great amenity. This is a beautiful hotel, marble floors, very modern, good beds, safe deposit box in the room, a yoga mat and the hotel has a full gym. Overall recommended in spite of the communication issu as it is 10mn from the international airport. Try to prepay your taxi back to the hotel before hand as they will charge mire otherwise.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Kochi (Cochin), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

it was at the recommendation of the company with which I am associated that I stayed at this hotel.

Every thing that can go wrong had happened.. let me explain.

Eeventhough my friends who had checked in earlier had reminded them about my pick up i found nobody on arrival. I took a taxi and that was not a problem. When I reach hotel I get a phone call from the driver of the hotel asking where I was.. Check in was smooth with apologies for no pick up.However when I reached my room I found the room unmade.. the bell boy ran off tp find another room leaving me with my luggage in the corridor. A room was found on another floor at the other end from the lift. Another set of apoloies with offer for a free dinner which I accepted. However since we went out for dinner this offer was not used that day.

In the morning the next day no newspaper and since we were leaving early for a meeting I did not bother. Coming back in the evening I specifically asked about the dinner and news paper both of which were confirmed, In fact a guy in the reception told me that the news paper will be hung outside the door (as if I did not know). I went and had my dinner and they billed me which I signed. I presumed the reception will take care.

The next day no newspaper.. I asked for one which did not come for another half hour and I again phoned which prompted soembody to act.

the last act was while checking out...I found the bill containing my dinner and a service charge (the explanation about which I did not understand). When I reminded about the free dinner, he wanted to know where I ate the first night ( as if I had one free dinner already); Finally he took off the service charge which I thought should not have been there at all.

Another major problem... no cell phones other than Airtel work inside the hotel.

coming back to the positives...
room is small but comfortable. the coffee shop with breakfast and buffet are acceptable. However if they manage to switch off the a.c. above, the starters will be a bit hot (which were very cold).

now let me explain my title...

The hotel is plastered with jokes and wisecracks.. rest rooms, corridors, table mats.. If they do not improve the services it will also end up as a joke. If they want to attract business travellers they have to improve.

Will I go back??? I will check the other hotels in the vicinity and then decide. They have to be worse than this for me to come back.....

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Aerocity, New Delhi. I deeply apologize for your stay experience and for not meeting some of your expectations during your visit.

We have noted your comments regarding the airport pick-up and the room allocation. While our cab driver was sent as per your flight schedule, we are sorry he could not receive you as we were following the fight operator’s on- line status in tracking your pick-up which did not reflect the flight’s early arrival. Post your feedback we have relooked at our existing process to accommodate a situation like this. We assure you of better services when you visit us next.

We are also sorry for your check-in experience as our Housekeeping desk had wrongly updated the room status as ‘ready for allotment’. It is an untoward error which should not have happened. We have re-briefed our Housekeeping team to ensure all standard pre-defined processes are followed and the error does not repeat itself.

We have also taken your comments regarding the non delivery of newspaper and the complimentary dinner buffet very seriously and have reviewed our internal processes to realize the need of better inter-department communication. While we have set the processes in order now and reinforced the need of following pre-defined processes to ensure our guests have a comfortable and error- free stay, its only your perceptive inputs that have made us streamline better. We apologize for your inconvenience and assure you of a better stay experience next time.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Crans-Montana, Switzerland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

In a world of hospitality , the first thing is you need is humbleness to treat a guest politely and nicely, i was shocked the way the guy at the reception treated us, i booked through expedia for 7th august 2014, and there was just one option while selecting a room, it did not state anywhere that the breakfast is not included in our package, when i explained the front office staff, i was straight away denied i cant do anything as you should talk to expedia, or travel agent.
Somebody please explain the Front office staff that you should be atleast gentle enough.
Then when i asked that we are 2 people, so can we 2 card keys for our room, the front office denies again, and say its against our policies.

The service is pathetic, and the rooms and bathroom are extra small.

The only charm to book this hotel was the location, but aerocity has many more hotels, i will recommend people not to choose lemon tree, as they have rudest staff, i probably would have seen....

And guys i am a Post Graduate in Hospitality From One of the top institutes in the world in switzerland.

Never Again.

Surat, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Had been there on 07.08.2014 after a tiring day. Single room was small but comfortable. Bed linen and sofa and work table chair were nicely accommodated in a small space. Washroom was small but very clean. Ambiance of the lobby the hotel, the rooms and the restaurant was appreciable. Room service was prompt and attentive. Food was really good. Left early in the morning so could not comment on breakfast. But overall it was a comfortable and good stay. I would recommend business as well as family stay here if you have a flight to catch and do not want to travel much. Airport is around 4-5 kms from the Hotel. Airport drop is charged by Hotel presently at 600 but a Meru plus or Meru is comfortable and charges only 250 for the drop.

Room Tip: No comments for rooms. For Wifi I just need to say 1 hour they give free and then there are packages...

Associate General Manager - Operations

Been to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport? Share your experiences!