“excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport

You added Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport
Asset No. 6, Aerocity Hospitality District, IGI Airport, New Delhi 110037, India   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Flat 15% Off
Ranked #41 of 608 Hotels in New Delhi
Dubai
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

great experience all round. brand new hotel, friendly service, comfortable rooms, good value for money. recommend the noodle restaurant. close to both terminals 1 and 3, 5 min drive. will definitely stay there on future transits in Delhi.

Room Tip: i stayed pool side.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at mohinder.singh@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Lemon Tree Premier near the Delhi Airport was a serendipitous discovery for me. This is a great hotel with all the bells and whistles of a five star (the decor, the smell, the lobby and all that...) but without the unnecessary stiffness and price. Everyone: the driver who picked me up at the airport, the Front Office staff, the staff in the restaurant; was warm and welcoming. The breakfast was great with a wide choice. I am going back again...

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Nice compact rooms, great service, lovely location. Try the King rooms. Buffet breakfast is ample and Republic of Noodles offers great fare.
Check in and check out was smooth and room service was quick silver.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

kolkata
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

This was my first visit. I normally stay at Lemon Tree Premier Gurgaon every month.
I must thank Sukhbeen Singh Tara the Front office manager for the warm welcome and excellent hospitalitay during my stay.
It is a pity that all the rooms are not in operation due to security reasons.

Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I like to put on record that my stay at hotel lemon tree premier , Delhi Airport was extremely comfortable. The hospitality provided by the staff is really commendable starting from pick up point at airport till the departure. The ambience and decor of hotel is superb which includes the fragrance (lemon) all over is really awesome. The staff at reception and front office is very courteous. The hotel served very delicious food and i was impressed with the services especially extended by physically impaired ones. An short interaction with Mr.Sukhbeen at the reception was very knowledgeable and handy. During course of my stay happend to meet Major Chouhan in HR department, it was pleasure meeting him. The most important thing from the defence point of view i.e Security, was absolutely amazing as even i was not spared and was made to pass through metal detector every time even when i came out of the lobby for a stroll.

Room Tip: pool spacing room
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

i was there in lemon tree this week though my stay is only for few hours however it was very comfortable one.it was last minute reservastion and i was lucky enough to get a large room.the hospitaility extented by ur staff is really commendable.the facilities in the hotel keeping in mind its proxymity to the airport are brilliant. I will definately come back and stay for a longer period of time.

thankyu very much.

Room Tip: large bad rooms

Secunderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have stayed at The Lemon Tree Premier - Delhi Airport this year during my visits to the city. What is admirable is the great functionality and forthright professionalism of the hotel and staff amidst the ambience.
Clearly, the hotel staff's dynamism and prompt response impress you. the rooms, the other facilities including Gym, pick up n drop and Board room facility is great. while these compare to the best in India, they have maintained their unmatched functionality and unlike some of the other reputed hotels I didn't see any "cutting corners". They have maintained their standards even while being functional.
I must mention the helpfulness of the staff and clearly the dynamic leadership of Mr Sukhveen. His ability to manage the affairs, with personal example in gusto and gumption is worth a mention. I needed a place to hold an impromptu meeting with colleagues n presentation at almost midnight and Mr Sukhveen n his staff made it possible - they just rock.This man is decisive, does not subscribe to a "looking over his shoulder approach", is someone who will make it happen on the moment and exudes positivity and the same reflects in his staff. While the hotel is great, the team which runs the show is just superb.
Having experienced the Lemon Tree, I must admit, it is a straight choice - good location, excellent hotel, superb staff, memorable experience.
My best wishes to the Lemon Tree team.

Room Tip: Go for the pool facing rooms for the summer.

Hotel General Manager

Been to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport? Share your experiences!