“Very nice hotel and frendly staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Elegance

You added Hotel Elegance to your Saves list
Hotel Elegance
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7885 / 34, Arakashan Road, Paharganj | Near New Delhi train station, New Delhi 110055, India   |
Ranked #97 of 608 Hotels in New Delhi
Rouen, France
“Very nice hotel and frendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We just stayed two nights in this hotel and actually the rooms are very clear, the staff is very friendly and at your service ! Also it is situated near to the different places of Delhi and New-Delhi. A nice place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We made our reservation through an online booking service, but arrived to see that the hotel had not received our reservation. The people at the reception desk were very polite and helped us anyway.

*Stay here if you need a relatively comfortable and cheap place to stay for the night.

Good things:
1) Hotel staff are polite and helpful.
2) The beds are comfortable.
3) Rooms are renovated to look pseudo-elegant.
4) It's quiet despite the city and busy street outside.

Low points:
1) The room was so dirty/dusty that my husband had to wipe everything, including the floors, with a wet towel.
2) The bed sheets, although clean, had many stains.
3) The second person only got warm water when showering.
4) Our breakfast dishes came dusty and there were two small bugs in the cereal.
5) We weren't told that the hotel doesn't take credit cards and we therefore had to use all our cash to pay for our stay.

• Stayed July 2013
Bhopal, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed at Hotel Elegance for Two nights with my family, The Hotel is centrally located, with in close proximity to New Delhi railway station. The room was nice neat and clean, bed is very comfy. The staff is polite and obliged to all our requirements as for the paharganj Hotels go this is an ideal choice to stay.

If you want to avoid the street noise ask for the backside rooms

Room Tip: rooms situated on the back side are less noisy
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a few nights before flying home to London and our stay was very comfortable. After staying mostly in hostels for our six week trip, it was nice to relax in a luxurious-feeling room with modern amenities and hot shower. The staff were all really welcoming and the owner did all he could to keep us happy.
There were a couple of issues with the televisions but they got sorted out quickly and with great service. The beds are super comfy and it was lovely to have breakfast in them. It's also a good location, near to the Metro and also Connaught Place. The night that our flight left late they were very accomodating and let us leave our bags in the lobby and also even have a shower! Thank you to Hotel Elegance for making our stay a pleasant one, I would really recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed July 2013
AmirAli13, General Manager at Hotel Elegance, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
dear sir,
thank you very much for saying a few good thing about the hotel. we are happy to lean that your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed every t movement in the hotel

i along with my team at hotel elegance try and make every effort to provide a comfortable and enjoyable stay to the guest . we believe in offering augmented service to our guests.as our day is earned if a guest like you award us with the acknowledgment to our efforts

we hope and wish to welcome you to hotel elegance on your next trip to India

with best regards

amir ali
general manager

hotel elegance...
Bhopal, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The rooms are well furnished and clean. The prime location and easy access to the place makes it even more demanding. I had a great time staying here and the staff was always ready to lend a hand..
I will recommend this to all those who want good services in an average budget :)

Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
dear sir,

we thank you very much for admiring the hotel amenities and appreciating the the staff. your acknowledgement to our services is very encouraging and it inspires the staff to to provide improvised service s to the guests, their en devour is to provide even better services to the guests.

how ever we are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us which was comfortable and relaxing. please give us yet another opportunity to serve you in near future.

with best regards

amir ali

general manager

hotel elegance , new-delfhi
Chandigarh, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

The reception staff is very good , polite and well behaved . The rooms are spacious with centrally airconditioned facility. the bathrooms are very clean and give the ambience of a star rated hotel. Overall the hotel is very good and I recommend it for other travellers also.

Room Tip: south side room
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I booked my room in the Hotel Elegence through Make My Trip with a doubt that what will be the hospitality in this unknown hotel.I was really delighted when I entered the Hotel for the first time. The security person at the gate took my luggage from my hand and with a warm welcome up to Reception. The Manager with a warm smile accepted me and asked whether I had a booking. I handed over him the booking voucher. He requested me to wait for a moment and to seat in the well decorated reception area. He gave person with a room key to take me to the room. First I asked about the wi-fi connectivity. The Manager on duty configured my computer to have internet instantly. The room was nice, well maintained, well decorated, toilet was cleaned with highest level of higine. Next day the breakfast served hot when asked. I am very happy with my first visit to Hotel Elegence.

Room Tip: I had been given with a room with windows
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Mukul A, Manager at Hotel Elegance, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your priceless appreciation about our Hotel on Trip Advisor!!

Your appreciation about the product, services & staff is really very special. The highly motivated and well trained staff is a distinctive feature of Hotel Elegance, who provides exceptionally attentive, personalized and warm service. We are glad to know that we were able to provide you an enjoyable stay.

We strive everyday to deliver an excellent experience to our guests. Your generous indication of our product and service will be a source of inspiration and it encourages us to achieve even higher standards of services.

I along with the entire team hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely,

Mukul Anand

Been to Hotel Elegance? Share your experiences!