“Fun day” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 304 Activities in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: At The Delhi Way we offer tours within the city of Delhi for individuals & small groups; our tours are a combination of sightseeing, shopping, food & great conversation. These trips can be anywhere from 2 hours to 2 days. And since we personally accompany the traveller, we ensure that they enjoy their local experiences in the city without worrying about getting lost or any other anxieties they may have. We also offer ‘interest’ based experiences like pottery making, madhubani painting, yoga, shopping for an Indian outfit, cooking classes & many more. Outside Delhi excursion includes a day trip to Agra that goes beyond the typical Mughal history. So, if you're in Delhi on vacation or work, and want to experience the city the local way get in touch with us.
Chicago
“Fun day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was in Delhi at the end of my 2 week travels through India, and after all the planning I had to do for the previous 12 days, I was looking for someone to just plan a day for me in Delhi. I didn't want to include the old city, as I was going to be doing that the next day. Prianka and Divya planned a fun filled day for me! They picked me up at my hotel in the late morning, and we made 11 stops throughout the day, including Humayun's Tomb and ending with a beer and snacks in the early evening. It was jam packed, but I wanted it that way! I loved the local things, like the snacks they brought along and the Paan Wallah for an afternoon refresher/digestive. I also loved that they wrote down all the places we went and the things we did and took photos, all of which they emailed to me when i got home. Great memories of a great day.

Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Calgary, Canada
“Authentic Delhi Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I were in India in October 2012 for our honeymoon. Through a friend of a friend we heard about Prianka and Divya's guided tours with their company, The Delhi Way. We booked them for our second day in India in the hopes that they would help us settle in and explore the city better than we would be able to by ourselves. Our expectations were exceeded. They came up with a full itinerary including forts, food and fashion! They really catered to our specific requests and know the city so well. We had such a great first day we booked another. There was no way we would have been able to see and do even half as much if we were on our own. They also helped us plan the remainder of our trip and gave great suggestions for day trips and places to visit outside Delhi. Divya and Prianka's friendly, candid, and outgoing nature made them more than just guides. They really made our trip and we are still in contact with them now that we're back at home.

Visited October 2012
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Just excellent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was my first time in India for work related, and a friend recommended me The Delhi Way Day Tours. Even before my trip, the Delhi Way gave us lots of suggestions about transportation, accomodiations, schedules, prices, everything, so we could make an informed decision of our plans. Our trip to Delhi was short, two days, we visited Old and New Delhi and Agra. We had personalized tours very knowledgable and entertaining. The Delhi Way staff was awesome, treatmeant was amazing! I would definitely wouldn't go back without them!

Visited August 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Better than excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

We created a custom tour: a day of shopping, lunch and sites with The Delhi Way last month and it was the highlight of our trip to India. Divya and Prianka gave us an insiders trip through New Delhi, taught us so much about the history, the culture, and customs of people in North India. Priceless. This experience went above and beyond any tour experience I've ever had and was my favorite day in New Delhi. After our day with them I felt like we had made friends in India.

Visited October 2012
“I wouldn't visit Dehli without them!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We only had two days to spare, but the Delhi Way accommodated us so that we got to see all the major sights and the life in both Delhi and Agra. The personalized tour guides were very knowledgable and entertaining. The staff was thoughtful and accommodating to our needs. We got to see the major landmarks, enjoy the food, experience life in the city and in the country and see the countryside - I wouldn't go back to visit the area again without them.