“not a good hotel” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport

You added Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport to your Saves list
Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Asset No.6, Aerocity Hospitality District, IGI Airport, New Delhi 110037, India   |
Ranked #62 of 626 Hotels in New Delhi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lucknow, India
“not a good hotel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed in this hotel on 29th april as it was claimed to be a budget hotel. on website they mentioned airport shuttle but its chargeable and at a very high price about Rs 550 where as can from airports are much cheaper. Wi fi is only for one hour complimentary. Over all there are much better choices available near by at better price and facilities so I will not recommend this

Room Tip: avoid if one can
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Polish first
Bangkok, Thailand
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The hotel is located about 5 minutes drive from the airport with all other hotels nearby. It has modern design. The room is bright and clean, although not very big. Service is good. There are vending machines at the lobby which you can get drinks and snack. We had dinner at the restaurant which has reasonable price and taste is fine. They offer buffet dinner but we didn't opt for it as we would not be able to eat much. We have asked for packed breakfast as we had early morning flight. The breakfast for 2 is very sympathetic as they give one banana, 1 sandwich and 2 drink. Wi-fi is available but not free.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Coimbatore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

I stayed twice in this place for 4 days n 1 day with family and kids. Both occasions found it to be very convenient, neat n clean and economical. Rooms are spacious and clean. I like their concept of using recycled water and employ differently abled staff upto 30%. Its 5 mins drive from T3 that is Intl Airport. 200m from Delhi metro aero city. All cabs available with 2 mins notice. Try cab applications its much cheaper.
To book cab available in 2 mins or tell reception they will arrange. There is a nice pool n seperate pool for kids Buffet with variety Indian dishes. Food is not lavish but I eat light so was happy with the options. Would love to stay again. Cost of stay $ 60-100 depending on room u book for two people incl meals pick n drop to airport.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The hotel is very close to the airport, so when I was arriving late in Delhi, it was very nice to not have to travel very far from the airport to get to my hotel. Traffic in Delhi can be very difficult at times but being close to the airport made it easy.

I found the staff helpful in making sure we were checked in, had access to wifi, knew where the restaurant was, etc.

The hotel is located in a hotel precinct so there isn't much else other then hotels here but that suited me just fine as I had an early flight in the morning. It isn't too far to get to some more cosmopolitan areas of Delhi, a short taxi ride.

The restaurant in the hotel had a good selection of meals and they server breakfast early in the morning. There is even a gym for those that feel energetic.

The rooms were very clean, comfortable and also very quiet, even if we are close to the airport.

Tubingen, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

when I arrived at the hotel I was rather sick and the hotel personal and also the restaurant personal, especially Keshan and Meeta took care of me and my needs then. Which helped me getting better quickly. Thanks for that!

Room Tip: the construction site outside was well hidden behind a lovely shade
Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Good transit hotel. If your expectations are limited to a simple,clean and comfortable transit hotel, then you will not be disappointed. Nice Lobby, good for some quiet business discussions.Very nice restaurant. We were three of us and choose to order dinner instead of going for the buffet. We had a sumptuous meal and the bill was just one third of what we would have had to pay for the buffet had we gone for it. Simple and clean room. Very nice breakfast spread. Great for solo travel.
Staff were very polite. Limited free wifi.

Room Tip: Choose a double room even if your single ,if you prefer some space
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was my first experience with this hotel, and it was a unique one, because I was there for 2 months (I had a scholarship), so I had a pretty good time to get an impression about service, rooms, staff, location and amenities.
I can say I had almost a perfect experience. Rooms are small but very clean, bathroom is comfortable. If you need anything extra in your room, they will meet your needs.
Restaurant is really good, food is tasteful (mostly indian though), served on time. Staff is prompt and available all the time. Waterpool amd gym are clean, you can always find drinking water and towels.
The location of the hotel is pretty good, the airport is about 10 minutes far, and there is a metro station nearby the hotel, so you can reach downtown for 15 minutes.
A special mention goes to staff from the restaurant, reception and security guys. I would like to mention Anil, Azad, Deepak, Vijay, Lokesh, Priyanka, Meeta, Rahul, Sameer, Ashwini, Azad, then girl from the security, I forgot her name, she is some kind of a supervisor, both guys with hearing loss working at the lobby, I got nothing but smiles from them :) .... Also staff with Down syndrome in the restaurant, they were so nice- Arnav, Ritesh, Puneet, Vinyas, Shiraz, Ashish, Sachin.

The only objection I have is about WiFi. You have a free WiFi in your room for only one hour. After that, if you don't want to pay, you can use the cyber caffe, but sometimes it's full, so you have to wait a little bit.

All in all, I woul recommend this hotel. You won't regret.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. We are happy to know that you had a comfortable stay with us.

We would like to inform you that while at Lemon Tree Hotels, we provide complimentary WiFi for 60 minutes to all our guests who stay with us and also provide 24x7 free internet services to them at our business centre, we only provide complimentary 24x7 WiFi services to our guests who book to stay with us through lemontreehotels.com across our 26 Hotels in 15 cities of India. We do hope you avail the complimentary WiFi option on your future stays with us.

We look forward to your next visit. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Kashif Aziz
Hotel General Manager
Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport

15 cities. 26 hotels. 3000 rooms. Refreshing India.

Been to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport? Share your experiences!