“Excellent stay, staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport

You added Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport to your Saves list
Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Asset No.6, Aerocity Hospitality District, IGI Airport, New Delhi 110037, India   |
Ranked #54 of 608 Hotels in New Delhi
Kensington, Maryland
“Excellent stay, staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

A new hotel that has very well designed rooms, bathrooms; not a luxury hotel, but excellent for travelers who can spend apps $100/night for 2; metro to downtown Dehi takes 15-20 minutes, uncrowded, comfortable. Hotel restaurant very good for breakfast or lunch (didn't eat dinner there). Hotel arranges airport transfer, has provision for extended stay based on number of hours needed, not at all expensive. Location very good for business travelers who don't need central Delhi hotel but need efficient service, access to airport. Staff speak and understand English well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

Your compliments on our hospitality has also been shared with the entire team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. The team is committed to quality service and it is recognition such as yours which inspires us to deliver our best.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Polish first
Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I had excellent stay in Red fox. It is perfect place to stay for Travelers. It is located very much near to the airport just 5mnts drive from Hotel to Airport. Rooms are a bit small but, well equipped. I liked the ambiance of the courtyard with pool very much Though i did not use swimming pool. I found the staff very friendly and helpful especially Cafe Manager Mr. Shantanu and Loby Manager Mr. Vivek. Break fast was excellent. I saw Chef in Cafe taking feedback of people including me. I recommend this hotel for frequent Business travelers and i will definitely stay next time when i come to Delhi.

Room Tip: Pick a room at Pool view side.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport\
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

We stayed at the Red Fox for one night after completing a 23 day tour of northern India and Nepal. The tour company booked us there for a short stay between flights so that we could shower, relax and eat before going to the airport for home. We stayed overnight because our flight was the next night. The Red Fox front desk arranged a driver/car for our last day in Delhi. We were able to spend that day seeing a few places that we wanted more time on our own. The hotel itself is terrific. It is brand new and close to the airport. It has very tight security, very clean facilities and good beds. The decor is cheerful( based on cartoon characters of a red fox). We enjoyed the dining room for dinner and breakfast. Very nice Indian food. The hotel employs people with disabilities (10% of the staff in each department). We were really impressed. The price point is excellent as well. Checkout is noon but we kept our room until 6:00pm for an additional $10!

Room Tip: Seemed like a quiet hotel everywhere.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend red fox hotel. This is a new hotel at new delhi airport. Very clean and fresh. Staff are really nice and very well trained. Food is tasty and upto the mark. one suggestion is to make the wifi 24hours free. Housekeeping staff are really helpful. I will recommend this hotel to my family and friends. Thank you.

• Stayed March 2014

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

My wife and I spent three nights at Hotel Redfox and this was definitely among the most memorable hotel stay we have ever had in India. We have noticed few interesting initiative which the hotel and its staff taking towards the society. They are helping ‘specially able’ people in society to lead a better life. We found many staff working there those who are mute. During our stay we learned 3 words in sign language with the card given by the restaurant staff. Thanks for that. Overall you will have a different experience here.
Hi Redfox, please convey our regards to Arnaav (the staff with down syndrome).

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Melbourne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I came to stay overnight at this hotel when my China Southern Airlines flight was cancelled. We were all transported to the Red Fox Hotel for an overnight stay.

I have to say that the hotel was very efficient in getting all these disgruntled passengers to their rooms. Indians are never easy to deal with and always trying to be first in the queue!

The staff in the restaurant at breakfast were first class and the tea was one of the best cups I have ever had in India. Other people told me the capuccino was excellent too. Staff were very patient trying to get us on to the bus when some passengers were not allowed to take the first flight out.

I want to make mention of Vivek Kumar who helped me a lot to get my luggage on to the bus when everyone else was pushing and shoving around me! He was eager to please.

The hotel was very clean, functional and perfect for an overnight stop. I would never choose such a hotel to stay in Delhi, but for functionality and location, for transit passengers it is ideal.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Rajsamand, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at hotel like a home. Staff is really supportive and understanding. Staff know the guest needs. The service was the best in f&b service and f/o. The best part of hotel is the location, staff and training people who cannot listen,hear and speak.. It was just a heart touching feeling... Giving a chance to them for their future is the best wrk they are doing at hotel itself...I hv ever seen this happening into the hotels...hats off to all of u ...Value for money !!!! And true devotation towards work ..staff is really put in their efforts to maintain the standards ..... From security, service, f/o & kitchen...Happy chaps of redfox are lalit, shantanu, lian, meena, arun,vivek,arush,and whole team of front office, kitchen,bar, and team f&b....kudos !!!!!!! N cheers keep up the good work !!!!!! Maintain the same in future as well and expectations are very high from the best upcoming chain of hotels..... Redfox by Lemon Tree Premier !!!!!

• Stayed March 2014

Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport\

Been to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport? Share your experiences!