- Good location; very near the airport and the aerocity metro station if you want to reach CP in a hurry
- Staff is trying very hard
- New hotel - stuff is still clean
- New Hotel (!) lots of things need to be broken in. Bathroom fixtures were not fixed properly, bells were not working, there were half smoked cigs and matches in one of the drawers (probably the workmen left it behind), and the window shades were not very cooperative. Incidentally, we were told that it was better to keep the shades down as the windows were not tinted or one-way and people across the atrium could see inside the room. This is a problem as the room is very claustrophobic with the shades down.
- Food was less than average.
- Staff is over-eager leading to avoidable situations like someone waking you up at 6 AM in the morning offering you bottles of water!
Overall strictly for stopovers and for short term trips. If they want people to stay for more than one night they have to do more.
Maybe some of these issues could be due to teething problems - we probably stayed in the second / third week since opening. Hope they improve a lot.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.