“Strictly for short stays and stopovers - needs improvement” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport

You added Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport to your Saves list
Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Asset No.6, Aerocity Hospitality District, IGI Airport, New Delhi 110037, India   |
Ranked #62 of 626 Hotels in New Delhi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Strictly for short stays and stopovers - needs improvement”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Positives:
- Good location; very near the airport and the aerocity metro station if you want to reach CP in a hurry
- Staff is trying very hard
- New hotel - stuff is still clean
- Cheap!!
Negatives
- New Hotel (!) lots of things need to be broken in. Bathroom fixtures were not fixed properly, bells were not working, there were half smoked cigs and matches in one of the drawers (probably the workmen left it behind), and the window shades were not very cooperative. Incidentally, we were told that it was better to keep the shades down as the windows were not tinted or one-way and people across the atrium could see inside the room. This is a problem as the room is very claustrophobic with the shades down.
- Food was less than average.
- Staff is over-eager leading to avoidable situations like someone waking you up at 6 AM in the morning offering you bottles of water!

Overall strictly for stopovers and for short term trips. If they want people to stay for more than one night they have to do more.

Maybe some of these issues could be due to teething problems - we probably stayed in the second / third week since opening. Hope they improve a lot.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and has been communicated to all the members of our team. I do apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Bathroom experience: we are sorry the ambience of the bathroom did not meet your expectations. At Lemon Tree we monitor our assets constantly. We have noted your observations regarding the bathroom fixtures and are already in the process of rectifying the issue.

•Room Experience: Our attempt at Lemon Tree is to ensure the hotel is fresh, crisp and clean and we have laid down our processes accordingly. We are sorry you did not feel this way. We have noted your observations and have re-briefed our Housekeeping team to strictly adhere to pre-defined procedures and maintain hygiene and freshness at all times. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.

•Room Service: We regret the inconvenience caused to you by room service at an odd hours. We have taken your comment strictly upon us and same has been reinforced & reiterated with the housekeeping team, to avoid any inconvenience to our guests in future.

•Food quality: we are sorry you did not enjoy the food. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to try and ensure that customers enjoy their experience.

Thank you once again for your feedback. I look forward to having you stay with us in future to allow us to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Hotel General Manager
Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Polish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Just take the brandnew HKG style airport link subway to and fro terminal 3.
Check in went smooth, the rooms are simple but functional and everything worked.
I liked the service over breakfast, thnx Kenneth, too bad I did not find time to work out in the gym.

Room Tip: I guess they are all the same, except well smokers vs non smokers.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

Your compliments on our hospitality has also been shared with the entire team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. The team is committed to quality service and it is recognition such as yours which inspires us to deliver our best.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

wales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

There was a bit of a hiccup with my pick up but, the room, the food and the atmosphere more than made up for it and all the staff couldnt do enough for me to have a nice stay :) I have stayed in an awful place near the airport on a previous occassion but the red fox is by far better and I would give it top marks!

Room Tip: Corridors are quite long, so if you dont want to walk too far get a room close to the lift. But in...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

this hotel is strictly for those using the airport either coming or going. It is nowhere close to the city and sits in the middle of un-improved land. However, it is a nice place to stay after a long flight to Delhi Airport or a place near the airport that will cut down the commute time for an early, early AM flight. The rooms are functional and the restaurant is very good. The restaurant staff is eager to please. Among the staff deserving mention are: Keshav, Lokesh, Azod (Shi) and Lokendga.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport\
Aurangabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

This is really a great value for money good hotel. Stayed here for two days...good location,small but comfortable,rooms are spotlessly clean and modern, showers were good enough hot, clever fox cafe serves good quality food. Staffs are extremly helpful and friendly in each section. Housekeeping boy Ashish was very polite, in restaurant I met chef kiran very attentive and taken my feedback about food also. Well equipped fitness center and best you can get cigerettes and chips from vending machine on MRP rate. Anyone can be very pleased if someone from management is taking your feedback about your stay at the time of departure like vivek and his subordinate sushant listen my feedback about the whole experience. Well done all !!

• Stayed January 2014

Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

This hotel located just near to airport and metro railway station but compare to ginger hotel the rates are little high, but overall experience was excellent, the staffs are very friendly and breakfast was good.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

During my visit everything was excellent especially restaurant and room service.Thank u very much for my birth day celebration in my room by Shantanu and team ...just keep it up..............
............Mr VEENIT

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport

Been to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport? Share your experiences!