“Nice stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of bloomrooms @ Link Rd

You added bloomrooms @ Link Rd to your Saves list
bloomrooms @ Link Rd
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7 Link Rd | Jangpura Extension, New Delhi 110014, India (Formerly bloomrooms - Link Rd)   |
Ranked #10 of 626 Hotels in New Delhi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Nice stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at bloomrooms. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly. They had a "hangout room" with free access to computers, books and games. The cafe served tasty food. Maybe a little expensive but nice. The hotel had free access to cold drinking water.

The one thing I didn't like was when we asked for help to book a train. We wanted to do it online but the guy in the reception wanted to send us to a travel agency and told us that tourists could not book online. Later we found out it was super easy to book online. You just needed a Indian phone number which you can buy nearly everywhere

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We arrived in the evening and our free ride was there as arranged.l hotel may not be as shiny as it's web site,but overall was clean,quiet and efficient.
No carpeting in the rooms which is nice, free wifi and free bottled water.
Only spent one night...12 hrs in total. Staff were all very nice.
No hassles!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great option for a clean, quiet hotel in the hectic city of Delhi.
Simple decor and facilities but everything you need for a city stay at a great price.
Staff were very helpful in resolving some issues faced during our stay (12 to 13 October 2013)

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Bangalore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

What went well
- The space is well designed. It's functional, neat and clean. The yolk yellow colors are pleasing and add a sense of fun to the sunny room.
- The location is convenient - central, and close to the metro and other transport.
- Staff are mostly friendly and helpful.
- Reception helped us arrange an airport shuttle, taxis and helped find restaurants.
- Lovely little lounge area and cafe below.

What didnt go well
- Significant confusion between Cleartrip & Bloomrooms. The day before travel and even upon arrival, things were not sorted. This is despite our having booked a month in advance.
- Our room was not cleaned thoroughly - the floor was dirty despite our having reminded reception about the problem.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Hong Kong
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Frist of all, I must thank you for the reservation staff. She is very helpful and efficiency. I am very troublesome and have sent more than 20 email before I confirmed my 1 night booking. But she's very patience and answer my questions one by one.

secondly, I totally agreed the comment of other customers that the furniture is too little. I have booked a standard twin room but they have only One Chair and you have put all your stuff on the floor!

location : it is with walking distance to Metro. Very convenience.
room : it is a very clean and simple room. My standard twin is very spacious (but my friend stayed in a standard double, which is much smaller than our room).
services : they front desk staff is helpful. (they even help me to print out my web check in confirmation). as mentioned, their reservation team is very helpful and pro-active.

Overall, I am very happy with their services and the hotel. Definitely will stay here if I visit Delhi again. And will highly recommend this hotel to all the tourist.

But Don't use their airport pick up services. their driver is the most worse car pick up in my Indian trip.

I can see the driver once I get out of the arrival hall, but the driver is busy on his own business, He just talking on the mobile phone without a word to us !.

Since he was so busy, of course he didn't have time to look at us and hasn't offered help on our luggage!!!!! we have to handle our own luagge while the driver is just stand aside to talking on his mobile!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I happened to stay in this hotel during May 2013. The place sprung a pleasant surprise for me. This is an ideal place for backpackers, single on move guys, guys like me who attend conferences and meetings. Let me take this opportunity to thank the bloomroom guys at the desk who madde my stay very pleasant stay. To the review:-
Location: Situated very close to the Jungpura metro station it was bit difficult to find the place since there are no boards or directions to this place. A publicity board outside station or on the highway would help many a guys like me since it is situated on the opposite side of the metro across the highway.
The Building: Yellow is a color I detest but the building looks comparatively much more eye-pleasant.
The rooms: I booked a single room and it was quite a room. Please do not expect a spacious one. It is quite cuddly cute small one with a bed and a shower room. It was clean and quite comfortable room. After a tiring day it was welcome change to come to this place and relax. The flat TV was a fairly decent entertainment.
A small cafe in the hotel serves breakfast at a cost though not out of world but definitively sumptuous . The place is easily accessible to various monuments in Delhi.
In all, I had a pleasant stay and hope this word of mouth publicity should help since I did not see any advertisement regarding this place. Good luck Guys...Maintain the standards high.

Room Tip: The rooms away from the road would be good idea since it will help you sleep better. The underground...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is the second time I am staying in Bloom room link road. They have maintained their standard even after a year. Place is perfect for a short business stay and very woman friendly.No stares even when you are eating alone at their cafe Amici. Both times during my stay I was comfortable staying alone and in fact this time over once they knew I was a regular the staff went out of their way to address my needs whether it was a hair dryer / a bandaid and an upgrade of the room. They also allowed me to have a late check out without any extra fee once they got to know that I had a late afternoon flight.The place is quiet , compact, clean and cheerful and value for money
Also what was heartening to know is the feedback I gave last year pertaining to their cafe has been carried out.breakfast buffet is good and now they even allow you to order pastas/pizzas from their Defence colony outlet which takes 30 minutes to be delivered at your room.Keep it up and you have a loyal customer .

Room Tip: Hair dryer and iron with ironing board on request. Some rooms have detached toilet and glass cubic...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to bloomrooms @ Link Rd? Share your experiences!