“love love love bloomrooms!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of bloomrooms @ Link Rd

Save Saved
You added bloomrooms @ Link Rd to your Saves list
bloomrooms @ Link Rd
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7 Link Rd | Jangpura Extension, New Delhi 110014, India (Formerly bloomrooms - Link Rd)   |
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #3 of 593 hotels in New Delhi
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“love love love bloomrooms!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I don't think I will find a word in the dictionary that will do justice to our experience at bloomrooms. I was beyond impressed by everything. The moment we stepped in to the time we checked out, everything was just fantastic! I loved how the folks who run the place paid attention to tiny details -- the delicious, ice-cold flavored water at the front desk; the cute bottles for mineral water; morning tea service; the adorable map of Delhi, which we found most useful...the list goes on. I visited Delhi with my husband and siblings and we all loved our stay there. The rooms were spotless and exceptionally clean. The bathrooms are very well designed. The whole eco-friendliness of the place is very appealing. One highlight was Amici Cafe -- superb service, delicious food, and lovely ambience. I very highly recommend bloomrooms to anyone who wants an immaculate, affordable haven in the madness of Delhi.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

511 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My first thoughts on the hotel was that if Apple Mac, Ikea and facebook had gotten together to create a hotel this would be the outcome.
This hotel was a little safe haven in the madness that is Delhi. Everything was clean and shiny and faultless. The hotel, which is only small is surrounded by a gate with guards so you felt perfectly safe. even without this any locals that asked where we were staying stated that this was a generally safe area. You are south of the centre which makes it quieter but the metro is so simple to get to and so quick and easy to use it barely matters.
The staff were an absolute joy to speak to everyday and despite being a cheaper hotel were very happy to help where ever they could. Due to the price don't expect a frilly pretty room but rather a practical room with the most comfortable bed you have ever slept in.
Whilst the breakfast and hotel pick ups may seem expensive for Delhi it makes life much simpler and I would definitely recommend both.
I simply cannot recommend this hotel enough!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jakarta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

From previous reviews, I had a pretty good idea that this would be an ideal place to stay in terms of quality and value. Can't say enough good things about the place though - the rooms are extremely clean and comfortable and the "cloud" beds certainly live up to their name. I recently came after visiting with my family in Singapore at the Grand Hyatt ... and let me tell you the beds, pillows and blankets were actually much more comfortable at Bloomrooms. Being stuffed to the brim from all the delicious indian food and walking around all day might have contributed to that too though. In New Delhi, where there is so much to see and do, the hotel should be a place to hit the sack and unwind after a long and arduous day exploring. Service was also top notch and deserves recognition. I'd definitely come again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

This place looks really good online and in fact it is decent in terms of cleanliness an location. But unfortunately they completely messed up my booking - I ended up sharing a queen bed with my mate after a long haul flight when I made it clear that I wanted two singles - and refused to acknowledge their mistake. When i asked if I could speak to someone senior they said no. Really poor customer service.

• Stayed March 2013
bloomrooms, Guest Relations Manager at bloomrooms @ Link Rd, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Hi Shanky999,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at bloomrooms.

Firstly let us apologise for the obvious upset that has been caused as a result of your situation. It is never pleasant to arrive at a hotel and find out there is something wrong with the booking. We will be talking with our Booking Team to get to the bottom of this matter and ensure it does not happen again. In case you stay with us again, please be sure to check your Booking Confirmation before arrival, where the room type is clearly stated.

In terms of customer service, bloomrooms will always go out of its way to give our guests what they want. In your case you were speaking to the Hotel Manager, who is the most senior employee you could have dealt with. Unfortunately the hotel was fully sold out and we could not accommodate your needs - if there was a way, we assure you we would have done so.

Safe travels,

The Team
Porto Alegre, RS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The hotel is very clean, new and modern, with a coffee shop inside the hotel. The staff were always very kind. Regarding the location, you can not go walking to most central places, but by taxi is nearby, and the hotel also has a van with several predefined schedules throughout the day.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I loved the hotel so much, so clean and tidy. Very simple and minimalist. Clean sheets, towels, shower with the addition of a safe and welcoming staff. I highly recommend this place. Probably the best hotel in Delhi for a reasonable price. The cafe is also very nice. The staff in both the cafe and hotel are the best!

Room Tip: 2nd floor and above
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

To start with, if you want to stay in a decent hotel in Delhi, you'll usually need to pay a lot for a good hotel. For Bloomrooms, what you get is a really nice, clean and really decent room, for half the price of what you'd pay for a good hotel Delhi. While it is not like the Aman or the likes, it is a nice, cosy, boutique hotel...I really liked the cafe at around the corner too, serving nice coffee. I enjoyed my stay there, and if ever I return to Delhi, this will be my first choice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Been to bloomrooms @ Link Rd? Share your experiences!