“Very Good place to stay - Value for Money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mehra Residency at the Airport

You added Mehra Residency at the Airport to your Saves list
Mehra Residency at the Airport
A-45, Sector 19, Behind Verdhman Crown Mall | Dwarka, New Delhi 110075, India   |
Ranked #65 of 838 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Very Good place to stay - Value for Money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Rooms in Mehra Residency are neat and clean. Stay was very comfortable - just like home.
Had dinner and break fast. Breakfast was complementary. Food is very good. Good place for family and group. Staff is well behaved and helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
MehraR, Owner at Mehra Residency at the Airport, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thanks for your review. We pay special attention to cleanliness of our rooms.
Breakfast is complimentary for our guests...and lunch/dinner facilities are also available.
We provide fresh & hygienic food.
All the facilities are provided at affordable rates.
We will look forward to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Polish first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

The location is having every thing assessable,
Staff is well behaving mannered,
Never felt that I was in hotel it was like a home away from home...
Worthy do visit....
I'll always prefer it in New Delhi staying...

• Stayed February 2014
MehraR, Owner at Mehra Residency at the Airport, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and your kind feedback. Glad we could make your stay comfortable.
Will look forward to see you again soon..
Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Have stayed at the hotel recently. It was easy to locate, just followed google maps & it took me straight to the hotel. The rooms are very neat, hot water & room heater weren't an issue. The wifi speed is quite good. Food was served hot. Even though I reached the hotel late in the night, after their kitchen closed, they offered to make me an omelette & toast.. The hospitality is great, Mr Adhikari & Mr Mehra were very warm & nice people.. They made my stay a very comfortable one, helped me choose the place without worry.. Definitely recommend anyone travelling to Delhi to try out this place.

• Stayed January 2014
MehraR, Owner at Mehra Residency at the Airport, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Dear Dr. Raj,
Thanks for your kind words. They mean a lot to us.
We try our best to make sure that our guests have a wonderful stay..
Will be looking forward to see you again soon..
Thank You..
Paris, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

A very good way to end my journey in India. Even if I was only staying one night between 2 flights, they managed to make me feel already like home. And since it not far from the airport, it is perfect if your have to catch a flight early.
Room confortable and really good food for my last indian meal... before I come back !
I recommend !

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
MehraR, Owner at Mehra Residency at the Airport, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thanks for your nice words.
We make sincere efforts to provide the best services to our guests.
We serve home style lunch/dinner on request.
Will look forwards to serve you again.
Brampton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Good and economical stay in Delhi near Airport . If you order food the preparation for Indian food is very good and fresh.I will say a comfortable stay with just under 50 dollars. The staff is good no problem of disturbance etc. The owner stay at the roof but no interference at all

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words about your stay.
We try our best to offer you the best services at affordable tariff.
See you soon..
Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Had a very pleasant for a week. Staff is very courteous and the arrangement was very good with pick and drop facility. The location is in pollution and noise free area making my stay very comfortable. Always a recommended place to stay.

Room Tip: Corner Rooms are large and quieter
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for staying with us and your review.
We arrange pickup and drop facility on request.
Glad that you had a good experience with us.
Thank you..
Central Russia, Russia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

I would suggest anybody who is thinking of staying in this hotel please change your mind. I stayed here and the hotel staff was terrible. They would keep staring at me which made me really uncomfortable and they would again and again come to my room even when I told them that don't disturb me. Really weird staff and I was always scared in this hotel. They would take lot of time in check in and check outs

• Stayed December 2013
MehraR, Owner at Mehra Residency at the Airport, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Our hotel staff is well trained and their service has been appreciated highly by our past guests.
We try to provide fast check-ins and check-outs..A number of our guests have liked this quality about us. We understand that it is one of the basic requirement of our guests. However, we also have to make sure that your ID's and other things are in place before we provide you the room keys. It only takes about 5 minutes and it is absolutely essential.
It would have been kind of you to explain your problems in further detail.
However, I have taken note of your comments and will try to improve wherever we can.
Wish you will give us another chance.

Been to Mehra Residency at the Airport? Share your experiences!