“Avoid it with any manner.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Airport Hotel Grand

You added Airport Hotel Grand to your Saves list
Airport Hotel Grand
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Old Gurgaon Road, Kapashera, New Delhi 110037, India (Formerly Airport Hotel Grand Sarwan)   |
Ranked #534 of 610 Hotels in New Delhi
Tortona, Italy
1,419 reviews 1,419 reviews
“Avoid it with any manner.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I had already written and published a review of this hotel months ago, but magically my review disappeared.
I summarize in broad terms, it is one of the worst hotel I have ever stayed where the pictures misleading but those that I have took and published can not be hidden.
We arrived at the hotel using the private shuttle service, after about 30 minutes journey we arrived at the hotel, dirty structure already at first sight.
We were assigned the room, it was also dirty and with dirty linens in my opinion, I've seen some bugs everywhere alive and some dead, I went to complain to the front desk and we were given a new room, this time again the room appeared dirty and even above I saw a snot stuck up to the bed, another complain, I was assigned to the third room, this was a bit 'more decent than the other two but still nasty.
The next morning I woke up already in a foul mood, I went to the breakfast room, a large empty room with a table, on it only 5 or 6 containers with inside typical Indian soups, that's supposed to be breakfast! I want to vomit already in the early morning just to smell it, so I did not eat anything.
If you want to listen to the advice of people like me without much expectation that I used to sleep almost anywhere, I will not recommend this place EVER!!! because it moves away from what can be the meaning of the hotel, this is not a hotel but a dive.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Families
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So I had booked this place since it was supposed to be a four stars hotel close to the airport. I never believed that It actually should be four stars, but I didn't expect it to be this bad. I figured that me and my girlfriend could need some rest after a long journey before going back to Sweden.

What happened is:
- The reception area looks like an ongoing building project.
- We only got one towel, which was old and worn. When we asked for another one they told us that it should take 20 minutes because "we have to clean one".
- There was no hot water upon arrival and after I mentioned it they told me it should take maximum 25 minutes. After one hour we left the hotel to see the city.
- The room was very cold and when I asked for a heater they told me that they could provide one later in the evening.
- When we got back there was another manager who was not aware of my requests, getting a heater and another towel. So I had to ask for everything again, twice.
- I tried to order food from the menu but they didn't have anything.
- On hotels.com we were promised: city view, multicuisine restaurant, minibar, bathrobe and wifi in all rooms. We had none of these. (The view is overlooking the busy street... I don't know if this noisy small street can be considered city view.)
- When I argued with the manager about this he was very reluctant to do anything, telling me that "you already have a discount".
- Finally I got the heater in the very cold room, it was just a table heater for temporary and zonal usage.
- The place should not be called an airport hotel since it takes 30 minutes to get there (due traffic). Stay close to Aerocity or in the neighbourhood instead if you consider this place.

I normally don't complain and I would very seldom check into a "four stars hotel", but this time I am just too angry at this place to even say more. It was nothing that was promised. The only good thing is the bed, which is comfortable.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tripadvisor should remove this hotel from the list. Hotel Airport Grand, kapashera near airport. I had a terrible experience in this hotel. The lifts were not working. My husband n his friend got stuck in middle of the 2 floors. N the staff told them jump out.. Rather than using the emergency button to operate the lift. The managers at the reception were rude n uneducated. Once I entered the hotel I didn't feel safe at all. there was a hole on the roof of every room including my room. Which made me suspicious. N out pf the 3 locks of the door only one lock was working which could be easily opened by the staff with the master key.i think the hotel is used for other purposes. Not a family hotel at all. We didn't saty there after seeing the locks. N kapashera is a village. We moved out to radisson blu n had a comfortable stay.

• Stayed January 2015
Greater Noida, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the place where one should be when you are searching for a room to stay. Awesome ambiance, great place, good food and nice rooms. Advice to stay for long time and enjoy. The hotel was neat and clean. The aura of the hotel is quite good and does not want you to leave.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Victoria, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2014

This hotel is poor! The photos make ut appear modern and well appointed - it is not!! Rooms are dirty. No shower stall or TIB in bathroom - wet room set up. No heat or AC. Internet is not strong enough to use for work purposes, so if you're on a lay over and looking for a place close to the airport, this is not the one. I'd suggest the Radisson Blu or Holiday Inn Express instead of this hotel. On the positive, the lobby restaurant is plain and make shift, but service was good as was the food.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014

The hotel is utter crap. The photos are deceptive. The rooms are shabby. The furniture is average. The staff enters the room without notice using their master key. They don't provide complementary water (which is very basic). The food was average. The bathroom doors did not close. There is loud music playing on every floor which can be heard in the room and is very disturbing. They do not have generators in case of power outage. We were sitting in the dark for 30-45 minutes. Their lifts dont work post 11 pm. They claim to be 2.5 kms from the airport but are atleast 8-10 kms away. We asked for a cab to drop us at the airport. They provided us with the hotel van. The vehicle was in a very shabby condition and the boot did not open. They somehow managed to put the luggage through the front side of the car. At the airport, the hotel driver refused to remove the luggage for us and left it to us. By far the most horrible hotel experience i have ever had.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2014

i booked this hotel for my transit visit to delhi. so wanted a hotel which was close to airport Nd old gurgaon. Toilet was clean and special mention about the bed quality really wanted to have sound sleep and it was a added advantage.

• Stayed November 2014

Been to Airport Hotel Grand? Share your experiences!