“Comfortable and Well Located” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel SilverStone

You added Hotel SilverStone to your Saves list
Hotel SilverStone
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13A/22, Channa Market, W.E.A. | Karol Bagh, New Delhi 110055 , India   |
Ranked #238 of 608 Hotels in New Delhi
Sarnia, Canada
“Comfortable and Well Located”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I booked this place as with all our India Trip hotels by digesting the reviews on this site and the reviews did not let me down... but!...you sure do have to sift thru everyones' comments, positive and negative...to get an overall feel/comfort factor.
The best features about this place in our opinion are:
1. location
2. comfort
3. price
The central location in Karol Bagh really worked for us, it was an interesting lively area, felt safe, great restaurants, shopping,atms etc close by and best of all the Karol Bagh Metro station was a few blocks away giving us quick,cheap access to all parts of the city and attractions without using tuk tuks , cabs, buses etc which would have been more of a hassle, time consuming and expensive.
Do yourself a favour and buy a Tourist Metro Card for 300rps for unlimited 1 day travel to all the best attractions Delhi has to offer and when you turn it back in you get a 100 rps deposit portion of it back... a bargain and the best way to get around the city!... but... sometimes the trains were jam packed... :-)
Our room was clean, comfortable(not luxurious by any stretch), included a delicious breakfast, great wifi, generally quiet and the staff was friendly and helpfull.
At $45 Cdn per night we felt this was good value and there was no nasty surprises !... for us anyways...
Room photos...taken with a Nexus 7 tablet, sorry...
Great Restaurant tip... once out the front doors go right... down the street maybe 100 metres or so , Restaurant is on the left side just past a noisy Karaoke Bar Rest, I think it was called Avushin or something with an A...sorry , I should have got a bus card and proper name but we ate there twice for dinner...just excellent !! nicely appointed , food, service,price !!

Bob

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I stayed there for a 4 days in Jan. Hotel property is good but service is excellent. Rooms were comfortable enough and breakfast was good. Good hotel for business /leisure traveller and with close proximity of metro & shopping areas.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jerusalem, Israel
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

we had room with Cockroaches for the first night. the secound night we got diffrent room and it was ok. for some reason hot water was only in the morning and we had to tell the front desk that we want hot water in the evening too. the hotel is not in a good location for tourist. felt like beeing in a dingy hotel and dingy area. wierd. will not recommend it. sorry.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Menaggio, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Myself & my boyfriend recently spent 2 days at this hotel & had an excellent experience. The food which was served was delicious from a friendly room service guy. A couple from UK we met had their Ist stay here in October this year having good experience & were on their way back home now. Spacious rooms with large enough bathrooms, delicious reasonably priced room service,Comfy beds. Amazingly friendly staff that go above and beyond. The city tours arranged from the hotel were fun, beautiful & challenging. The hotel is not far away from karol Bagh Market and subway.The front desk night manager(not remember the name ) was incredibly helpful. They made every attempt to ensure our visit was truly memorable! We are flying out from Delhi & will definitely be coming back to this place.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Wellington, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I stayed in this hotel on 29th of October. Family Friendly hotel. Had an excellent stay. Room and bathroom was clean enough. Service was exceptional. Karol Bagh Metro Station, Gaffar Market, Karol Bagh Market were just a few minutes walk away. Had a great stay and will recommend it to everyone. They even provided us continental breakfast at 5:30am even their kitchen opens at 7am.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Start by remembering this is a budget hotel. The location is ok in North Delhi and there is not a lot to see or do in a short walking distance BUT if you are looking for a clean, safe, spacious room to use as your base in Delhi then come here. Super king sized bed, armchairs, coffee table, tea and coffee making facilities in your room, fans and air conditioning, flat screen TV, complimentary bottled water, clean bathroom and free wi-fi. The staff will organise trips, taxi's and tell you the do's and dont's or they will leave you in peace. The rooftop restaurant is basic but the food is delicious and good value. We have been very pleased with our stay here and would come again.

• Stayed September 2013
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I have booked this hotel through Internet and when I arrive in Delhi I took taxi as it was night time after a while he start telling me that he could not find a hotel and then he took me to a tourist office where a guy called hotel and gave phone to me And the guy on the phone said that they are over booked. After that the guy said from the tourist office that there is a festival so all hotel are booked and there is no single place for me and he start showing me some trip of Rajasthan I had to book it as I did not had any other option but few days later I got mail from hotel by mr. Yasir said why I did not reach hotel And I reply that I call but some body said it is overbooked later he reply said this is scam I should come back Delhi I said the driver to take back Delhi and when I reach to the hotel. After he help me to get the money back from that fake tourist office. A big thanks to him about hotel the room are spotless bathroom clean breakfast we superb when I return to Delhi I will come back

• Stayed October 2013

Been to Hotel SilverStone? Share your experiences!