“Good Experiance” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Metropolitan

You added Hotel Metropolitan to your Saves list
Hotel Metropolitan
3.0 of 5 Inn   |   13A/24,WEA | Channa Market, Karol Bagh, New Delhi 110005, India   |
Ranked #86 of 919 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Rajnandgaon, India
“Good Experiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

i have very good experience to stay here in hotel Metropolitan, i have experience that this hotel has very good supporting staff and provide quick response to their customer, you can feel that you are really a valued customer, room service also very fantastic, cleanliness and maintenance of complete hygiene is highly appreciated.
Thanks to Hotel Metropolitan Manager and staff,
I wish all success in future.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Hotel Metropolitan, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Dear valued Guest,

Thank you for the appreciative comments about our team and our hotel. I am glad to note that you have left with a positive impression of our product and services.

My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With Warm Regards:
Team at Hotel Metropolitan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

The hotel fully met our expectations. The room was very clean and comfortable, the bathroom was quite modern, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The American style breakfast was very generous and quite good. It is delivered to your room. The hotel location was convenient for our travel to and from the airport and convenient for our travel to and from the New Delhi train station. The staff recommended an excellent restaurant for dinner that was just a two block walk from the hotel. Excellent value.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, Manager at Hotel Metropolitan, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

We sincerely thank you for your kind words of praise. We are delighted that you found our hotel beautiful, comfortable and peaceful.

We look forward to welcoming you again shortly.

With Warm Regards:
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Booked for 2 nights at beginning but ended up to staying for the whole week on my business trip.I visit Delhi often for my business & have many friends there.I stayed at many different hotels but this hotel sounds perfect place & not very far from the tourist attractions.

The front desk manager was polite & always pleased to assist you with anything.Spoke good English & helped me to organize taxi ride to/fro.Breakfast could be better with more choices.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Pourush K, Manager at Hotel Metropolitan, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Dear Guest

We sincerely thank you for your encouraging and kind words of praise for our hotel and services. Your generous indication of our performance will be a source of inspiration.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel

With warm Regards
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Stayed here for a week on my business trip to India.The hotel is located on the main street, few blocks away from Karol Bagh metro & a nice shopping area.The hotel staff were polite & friendly.The travel desk was helpful too organizing taxi rides from the hotel to my business point & back.Breakfast was good & a apart of my room rent.Will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for room #104
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Hotel Metropolitan, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your encouraging feedback. Your generous indication of our performance will be a source of inspiration to our staff and this encourages us to achieve even higher standards of service.
We look forward to welcoming you at the hotel.
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

I had a one night stay at this hotel as I arrived late in the day and left early the next morning. The room was large and modern and so was the bathroom. The breakfast was included in the room rate but when I asked where the restaurant was I was told there wasn’t one. Not a problem as they took my order there and then with a delivery time as requested. Unfortunately I got a call at 0600 the next morning asking again what I wanted for breakfast which didn’t go down too well but I was getting up anyway.
It is a small hotel but quite acceptable. It is very much in a local area with clothes and food markets not far away (5 min walk, out the front door and to the left). The biggest issue I had was when coming from the train station in a taxi. There is a 5 star hotel named the Metropolitan Hotel , as opposed to this, the Hotel Metropolitan. I didn’t think I had booked somewhere that flash when the taxi dropped me off at the Metropolitan and was quietly and bluntly told by the check in staff when they eventually worked out what was going on that I was at the wrong hotel. It took a bit to get the right one sorted out direction wise but we got there in the end. There are a number of internet cafes located 2 mins down the road (out the front door and to the right).

Overall, a three star hotel in a reasonable area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Pourush K, Manager at Hotel Metropolitan, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Dear Valued Clients,

First of all we wish to thank you for your time to put in your valuable comments about our property on www.tripadvisor.com.
These encouraging words indeed boost our moral and motivate us to continue providing personalized services to our valued guests.
Yes, there is a five star hotel too, The Metropolitan, located in connaught place.
But this is a three star property engaged in serving both national and international guests of all walks of life, known as Hotel Metropolitan. We are conveniently located in Karol Bagh, New Delhi. We feel privileged to serve you the best of our hospitality.

Been to Hotel Metropolitan? Share your experiences!