Feb2013 was my 6th consecutive annual trip to the Bajaj Indian Homestay and to be quite honest it just keeps on getting better. I have never received more care and attention from the the staff be they executive or the staff member who tops up the bar fridge. The restaurant was excellent and nothing was too much even when requesting something that was not on menu.
Whilst travelling " In country", I was always contacted by a member of staff asking where I was , and how things were going so I never felt alone and was completely comfortable. I must also thank Raj Bajaj and Perfect Travels for the great service received when organising vehicles and trips.
When you couple all of the above to the superlative service of Singapore Airlines, is there another word that exceeds Brilliant? I think not. See you all again soon. Gerry Kite
- Also Known As:
- Bajaj Indian Home Stay Hotel
- Bajaj Indian Home Stay Hotel New Delhi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in India with Bajaj Indian Home Stay - A Unique Concept Offering Affordable Bed and Breakfast Theme Accommodation in Delhi City. Extremely Popular for Foreign Tourists as well as Indians. It offers all the Comforts a 3 Star Hotel Would Provide. Add-ons are Complimentary Buffet Breakfasts, Arrival Transfer Free, Tea/Coffee anytime on House, Welcome Drink Free, In-house Library Usage Free, Local Phone calls are Free. It is Truly a Home Away From Your Own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Bajaj Indian Home Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.