This is a very nice hotel, quite under rated in many ways. I really like the restaurants, and the lobby coffee lounge. Placed in front of the garden, it is a fantastic place to meet people for casual discussions.
I like the rooms a lot, however, I stayed in the Taj Club Rooms. These are very nice. They should renovate the elevators, and make it easier to take your luggage up. It is not such great fun to arrive at a fancy hotel, and drag your suitcases up the flight of stairs to the lobby.
The rooms I stayed in were very well designed for work, and this is a huge bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern crescent-shaped hotel situated on 6 acres in the diplomatic enclave, 15 minutes from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Taj Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi