I wanted a Hotel close to the Delhi railway station and finally zeroed on this one.. we checked in late night around 10:30 pm and expected the reception to be prompt and swift to move us to our room and they did. stayed here for 2 nights
Room was clean and neat however found it on the smaller side nevertheless we managed.. One issue i faced that the Hotel didn't have a DTH connection and it had some pre selected or set of channels playing and with our little one with us it became challenging to pacify why her cartoon channel wasn't showing here.. the hotel must look into this... it
We ordered food through room service it was reasonable..
overall i found this place little bit on the higher side in terms of cost.
We stayed in the month of Feb '12
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE METROPOLITAN HOTEL & SPA, New Delhi, a newly renovated Five Star Deluxe full service hotel, is located in the heart of the business and commercial hub of New Delhi, and provides easy access to most of the corporate and financial centres, ministries, embassies and the International Trade Fair grounds. THE MET is the perfect destination for an international traveler looking for easy access to doing business in New Delhi. This urban oasis in its New Avatar with its luxurious ambiance and lush landscaping is an experience in itself. THE MET, a fine blend of style and substance, is a member of Luxury Collection of Great Hotels of The World, an international hotel marketing brand. Each of the meticulously designed guest rooms and suites at the hotel features personalized comfort, luxury and all the necessary amenities to satisfy the modern discerning traveler. The Met houses renowned restaurants to mesmerize guests with eclectic options to choose from distinctive dining and wining experiences. To the global gourmet, The Met offers the award winning Sakura, India's first Japanese restaurant, Chutney, Bar + Tandoor, offering dinners an indigenous fusion of pan–Indian cuisine, Zing, the all-day world cuisine restaurant featuring an international platter set to tantalize the taste buds. The Met has been awarded with Certificate of Excellence 2012 by Tripadvisor, Best Hotel India by International Hotel Awards Asia Pacific and Luxury City Hotel 2012 by World Luxury Hotel Awards.In addition, The Met has a full service Business Center, Club Lounge, stylish Banquet Halls and Meeting Venues, Neoveda Health Spa with Swimming Pool to provide the extras that our corporate business traveler expects. The hotel is home to Craft House a luxury lifestyle store, with its exclusive range of Indian handicrafts, pashmina, jewelry, Ayurvedic spa products and the most unusual and unique Indian tea selections. The Met’s passion for excellence endeavors not only to satisfy, but also to surpass all the needs of its guests to ensure that they LIVE MET SMART. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your The Metropolitan Hotel & Spa New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Metropolitan Hotel And Spa New Delhi
- Metropolitan New Delhi
- Metropolitan Hotel Nikko Delhi
- Hotel Metropolitan Nikko New Delhi
- Metropolitan Hotel New Delhi