I have stayed in this hotel several times during the past 20 odd years, with our business activity having drifted towards Gurgaon, that connection slowly faded away. I must say the last time i visited this hotel was during the world cup when Germany played Turkey, my German colleague was staying here.
The driveway, the doorman, the lobby, the coffee shop even the washrooms, they all looked as if time have stood still since the 70s.
I ordered a Cream Alfredo but somehow the taste never lived up, on the other hand my friend ordered a Risotto with mushrooms and she liked it.
The service was good and the waiters all looked like from yesteryears.
The price though have changed and dramatically and so are the tax. This is one country where the tax component is longer than the menu items ordered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acknowledged as the most preferred residence of visiting heads of state and global business leaders for over 25 years. ITC Maurya epitomizes the luxury hotel experience. ITC Maurya is a luxury business hotel with contemporary facilities, located in the heart of the exclusive Diplomatic Enclave, approximately 14 k.m. (25 min) from the International Airport; offering a superb view of Delhi’s green belt, the forested ridge. An imposing structure of superb luxury with 442 Rooms, inclusive of 27 uniquely designed Suites, its architecture and ambiance are a tribute to the age of the great Mauryan Dynasty, that gave Indian history its golden era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Reservation Counter and Tingo so you can book your ITC Maurya New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maurya New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Itc Maurya Hotel New Delhi
- New Delhi Itc Maurya
- Itc Maurya Delhi
- Itc Mourya Delhi