“Very comfortable. Great food. Gym meh.” 4 of 5 stars

Eros Hotel, New Delhi, Nehru Place
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019, India   |
Ranked #49 of 608 Hotels in New Delhi
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Very comfortable. Great food. Gym meh.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed here for a week in Sept. to hold events for our clients in the conference center. The service was great. The rooms were very clean and beds comfortable. We ate breakfast, lunch and dinner in the restaurants in the hotel and the food was great. The only disappointment was the gym. It was just dark and dirty, although they had all the equipment that I needed. Also, the massage in the spa was just cold and not a relaxing atmosphere. I will not do the spa again, but I would stay here again if the location was convenient.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

This was my first time staying in a hotel in Delhi- I would definitely recommend it, and as a single woman I felt very safe and comfortable here. The staff is wonderful and polite and makes you feel well taken care of. There is security at the entrance which adds to your peace of mind as well. The metro stop is a five minute walk from the hotel which is very convenient for those who choose to use it.

The room I had was lovely- I asked for a pool view and was treated to a lovely view of the city and was able to watch various set ups for functions here at the hotel. The beds are comfortable and the room was clean. The bathroom is lovely and has amazing water pressure in the shower. Hot water was always available. They also provide bottled water as well as tea and coffee in room, which is much appreciated. You can also ask for some fresh fruit for your room free of charge.

My reservation included breakfast, and from my first day here I was well taken care of. Ekta, Sandeep, and Ajit always welcomed me and my grandmother with a smile. They remembered our preferences and had a cappuccino waiting for me at my table. They were always gracious and kind, and I truly cannot say enough kind things about them. Even though I probably won't be staying in a hotel jn Delhi in the future because I'll have a family home, I would stop by for breakfast just to see them all again. Truly wonderful.

It is wedding season here. My first few days were quite peaceful but a large wedding party took residence on my floor and were very disruptive at all hours. I don't like to complain much but I did call one night at midnight because I had an important function the next day. They did remedy the situation for me. So be aware that it is (rightfully) a popular wedding venue and if you are sensitive to noise ask about a room in a quiet area.

• Stayed December 2014
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

this hotel is worthy of five stars for quality and location we stayed at the eros in october , our room was good and the breakfast was the best were ever had , i was most impressed at breakfast with the himlayan bee honeycomb which one can help themselves to .... amazing.
the pool was ok and the bar was european prices we didn't have lunch or dinner at the hotel as there was plenty of outlets nearby.
the hotel location was good for walking distance to the lotus temple was a 10 minute walk , the local market was a five mite walk and local transport nearby also, staff were very helpful.
would i go back ?....yes

Room Tip: can't really say
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Noida, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

very well maintained property , very good location , well mannered staff , food quality was average , service was also average , entry and exit process to the premises is bad , lot of time is wasted on security checks etc.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
ErosNP, Manager at Eros Hotel, New Delhi, Nehru Place, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Guest,

Thank You for taking out time to give us this valuable feedback. We are extremely proud to know that we have scored well with you on all parameters and helped pull off a successful ceremony for you.
We do however note your discomfort with the security checks. We regret the inconvenience caused to you due to this but all this has been put into place to ensure the utmost amount of security and safety for our guests.

Best wishes for the happily engaged couple! Looking forward to see you very soon again.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

we spent the first and last nights of our Golden Triangle trip at the Eros Hotel
Upon arrival on our first day we were put in a smoking room. We went down to reception to request a non-smoking room. The Assistant Manageress came to our assistance and personally showed us rooms that would be suitable. On our return to the hotel at the end of our trip, the Assistant Manageress was waiting in the foyer to greet us and asked us if we had enjoyed our stay in India, we had, but was disappointed that we had not been able to walk in the streets or shops to be able to buy spices and fabrics. With that the Concierge Ram was asked by the Assistant Manageress to go out and get us the spices which we had wanted to buy. When we returned to the foyer later in the day Ram was waiting for us with a bag full of spices and a wonderful smile! Nothing was too much trouble. Both the buffet restaurant and the main restaurant provided excellent choice of food.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

It is truly heartwarming to hear back from our happy patrons like you. Your feedback regarding your recent stay at the hotel is truly pleasing and we feel proud to have pulled it off so well. It is indeed our utmost effort to make sure that all our guests are happy and comfortable at the hotel. We make sure that we make it a home-away-from-home experience for all our guests and we are extremely proud to know that we could do so in your case.
Our staff is indeed our most prized asset and we are very proud of our team back here. We invest regularly in best-in-industry training for our entire staff and ensure they have the best possible leadership at all times. I am sure they will be proud to read your kind words of appreciation about their dedication and devotion to ensure every guests' comfort.

We eagerly look forward to welcoming you back here soon again and serve you even better.

mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

As some of the other reviews mention, the property is old. But it is well maintained and the staff is excellent. I stayed at the Eros Hotel with my family & friends for my brother's wedding. The staff went our of their way to accomodate our every need. The hotel became our home away from home thanks to the efforts of the staff. The food was realished by all our guests.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Many Congratulations on your brother's wedding and we wish the couple a very very happy married life. It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such fond memories. We are glad to have been able to play our part well and make your guests happy and satisfied.
We are indeed proud to know that we could stand tall on all your expectations and could make your stay here as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. It is also pleasing to know that your guests enjoyed the food too.

We Thank You for all your generous compliments and hope to see you very soon again!

Varsity Lakes, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Arrived late and tired after our flight. Easy check-in and comfortable room. Had to turn aircon up and use the blanket. Excellent breakfast with the best range of dishes for the whole trip. Not much around the hotel and the local area was pretty grotty.

At 11:30 am the airport is some 30 minutes away with a good driver. And our local ticket said 15Kg baggage limit too - despite my agent advising 20Kg for local economy - with Air India. Not sure which as we made the limit...

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank You for sharing your recent stay experience here on our TripAdvisor page. It is truly heartwarming to hear back from our happy patrons.
We are glad to know that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay at the hotel. We Thank You for recommending us to fellow travellers.

It was a pleasure to host you here at Eros Hotel, New Delhi and we hope to see you soon again to exceed your expectations with our sincere hospitality, should your travels bring you to New Delhi.

EAM- Rooms & Business Development

Been to Eros Hotel, New Delhi, Nehru Place? Share your experiences!