Been frequenting this place for the last 10-12 years. A hotel that has got a lot of stuff right. Rooms are nice and comfortable - while it has a great old world charm!
Food is nice, staff is very good. Have spent hours in the Tea Lounge meeting people, interviewing etc. Ankit, Carol and the team there are efficient, smiling, and helpful always. Its a pleasure to meet them.
Whats also impressive is the buffet spread - all 3 meals. Great variety and quality. A tad expensive, but a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eros Hotel New Delhi Nehru Place is perfectly placed for both the business and leisure traveler, with a prime location at the center of the city's business and commercial districts. With over 100 international business houses located in the immediate vicinity, we offer our corporate guests the convenience of having most of your business needs at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Eros Hotel, New Delhi, Nehru Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental New Delhi
- New Delhi Intercontinental
- Hotel Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel New Delhi
- InterContinental Nehru Place
- Nehru Place Intercontinental