I had an opprtunity to stay in this Hotel for two nights during IPC Exhibiition at Noida, NCR.
The booking has been done by my friends for the Exhibition stay and the Hotel gave a good package including daily drop and pick up from the venue. It was the time begining of cold wave in North and I enjoyed every bit of the weather in Delhi. The Hotel has a spacious lobby, and was decorated with a hugh Christmas tree. The breakfast was really nice with a lot of South/North Indian and continental varieties. The rooms were spacious and good quality of toileteries were placed. Over all a good place for a business stay. I had to catch the 6 a.m. Shatabdi for Bhopal from New Delhi Rly.Stn. and I prefered an outside meter taxi. The bell boy got the vehicle within a few minutes.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental New Delhi
- Hotel Intercontinental
- New Delhi Intercontinental
- InterContinental Nehru Place
- Intercontinental Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel New Delhi
- Nehru Place Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eros Hotel New Delhi Nehru Place is perfectly placed for both the business and leisure traveler, with a prime location at the center of the city's business and commercial districts. With over 100 international business houses located in the immediate vicinity, we offer our corporate guests the convenience of having most of your business needs at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Eros Hotel, New Delhi, Nehru Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.