“Feel home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #143 of 608 Hotels in New Delhi
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Feel home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed at ivory in December and felt good .. it was a wonderful and it is always a good experience staying at ivory,entire staff is very good, warm and helpful , especially the manager mr manoj chaudhary very nice guy and good in hospitality , also ajeet pandey .
I stayed at ivory 32 for the whole month and it was indeed a delightful experience in all aspects .. I have stayed at so many hotel brands but this boutique hotel is really the best .. I highly recommend this hotel for everyone .. all the best manoj and team.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Rahul G, Owner at Hotel Ivory 32, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Sir,

I am very happy to hear that your stay at our hotel was upto your expectations.

I want to promise you that every possible step will be taken to increase the comfort level of the guests staying in. I will pass your word of praise to my team which will encourage them to work even harder. I will pass your word of praise to my team especially to Mr.Manoj and Mr.Ajeet.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

It was a business meeting for me in Delhi and someone else booked the hotel for me. When I entered the place I could feel the warmness. After staying there I could say that it was a good idea to choose the hotel. I would be happy to move in again in future trip to Delhi. Good luck guys. Keep it up!

Room Tip: Did not have very long stay
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Rahul G, Owner at Hotel Ivory 32, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Sir,

I am very happy to hear that your stay at our hotel was upto your expectations.

Thank you for your continued patronage.
Frankfurt, Germany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

The hotel itself is not a bad option but management, staff and service are shockingly bad. Unfriendly desk staff are pretty useless when it comes to arranging tours, taxis etc - even though they claim 'we know hospitality' in their tag line. This couldn't be further from the truth! We needed a taxi to Delhi airport on 3 different occasions and every time we asked them to arrange it, we were quoted a different inflated amount. You constantly feel like they are trying to rip you off and chances are, most of the time they are (including laundry which cost more than accommodation for 3 shirts and a few pairs of boxer shorts!). A horrible stay, never to be repeated or recommended.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Rahul G, Owner at Hotel Ivory 32, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Sir,

I am very sorry to hear that your stay at our hotel was not upto your expectations. I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay.

I would like to inform you that the two services (taxi and laundry) against which you have complaints are not our in-house services, rather we have outsourced them to third parties. I am not trying to shift the blame on them, but trying to explain that the pricing of these two services depends on the pricing we get from our vendors who cater to our transportation and laundry services. Also, the prices for the taxi services do vary during the peak seasons as this is a season of exhibitions and marriages in New Delhi.

Since you have brought this to our notice that the prices are on the higher side, I would like to promise you that we would try to re-negotiate the prices with our vendors or look for other cheaper vendors (without compromising on the quality) in the near future, so that our guests get good service and real value for their money. I am certainly sorry and disappointed that your stay was not as good as it could have been.

Your feedback has reached the ears of the owners and strict and corrective action will surely be taken immediately. I want to promise you that every possible step will be taken to increase the comfort level of the guest staying in. Please feel free to contact myself directly (md@ivory32.com) if you are travelling to New Delhi again so that I may personally take care of you during your next stay.
Navi Mumbai, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Stayed for more than a week and it was mixed bag. Staff some cooperative; the house keeping guys courteous; food good; location easily accessible; operations require lot of tweaking !?! Morning buffet will available when the restaurant is not booked; only one steward who runs the breakfast buffet - some time one has to search and get him. Overall a good experience! Ho Ya! forgot one thing, please check if the night duty manager knows the password to silence the fire alarm. Peak winter it woke me up at 5 am :)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Delhi can be treacherous to find the right place to stay. This guest house is an awesome place.
After booking in, the staff went further than the extra mile to accommodate us. The rooms were clean, the facilities good, and the price better than another hotel in a higher star rating (which I checked out of after 1 night).
The bed was extra comfortable, had a flat screen TV and fridge. If you book into 101, 201 or 301 you get a desk in the room too. There's a good simple breakfast laid on with juice / cereal and some hot dishes. And to top it off they have 24hrs room service for food, which was great too.
They are close to M Block market in GK1 so there's good local shopping, and they have the services of good taxi drivers.
What I liked was the way on the night I changed from the other hotel, the duty manager stayed past his shift time to wait for us to check in, nearly 2 hours later than he was supposed to go home.
When anything was wrong they sorted it very quickly !
Well done to them, and thanks to Rohit the boss who helped organise a great meal in their dining room for our group (even if the dinning room was closed).
Awesome value for money, great service, excellent staff!!

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I stayed at Ivory 32 in December 2012 for two nights. The hotel has a fabulous central location and is close to the shopping area. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable for a good night's sleep. The staff were friendly and helpful. Being a sole traveller, I took advantage of the complimentary movies that the hotel provided.
Overall stay was pleasant and exceeded expectations. I would recommend Ivory 32 to family and friends.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

My friend and I stayed in 'Ivory 32' in October 8-20, this year. Comparing to the other hotels in other places of India and New Delhi itself, I can say that it is definetely the best one.
Our pleasant time there started right upon arrival, when after the long and tiring flight we were pleasantly met by the hotel staff. The first impression didnt change till the end of the stay :)
What we really liked about the hotel:
1. The atmosphere. Nice, cosy, homey - not enough words to describe.
2. Room. Clean, well-furnished, quite big.
3. Meals. Always fresh and always yummy :)
4. Location of the hotel. GK is really a good place, not so noisy, easy access to any sights of Delhi, M-block market with many shops and restaurants is close by.
5. STAFF of the hotel - extremely pleasant, helpful, hospitable and nice people. They were meeting all our expectations and helped us in every possible way. Special thanks and regards to the manager of the hotel Mr Manoj Choudhary whose motto that ' Guest is like God for us' can be seen in every small thing he is doing for the guests.

Next time we are in Delhi, we will surely choose 'Ivory 32' for the stay!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel Ivory 32? Share your experiences!