“Excellent home stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 581 Specialty Lodging in New Delhi
Jaipur, India
“Excellent home stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stayed 3 nights in this BnB and it was a great experience. The staff and the owner were great host and sort out all our travel plan as well. Apart from clean rooms , hot shower 24 Hrs , and delicious Breakfast , what actually make this place outstanding is their Hospitality . It was my first trip to India and Delhi was first destination , i had my doubts before arriving but thanks to HH they welcomed us (me and my girl friend) with a smile and take care of us. After my visit to rajasthan i am coming back here for again 2 nights stay before i fly back home. I am surely taking great memories of this place with me.

Room Tip: Book airport pick up , very reasonable price INR 600
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Polish first
Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Do not be fooled or alarmed by the shabby entrance to Hospitality Home. I had read about how it looks from the outside from this travel website, so I was well-prepared.

Climbing up two flight of steps, I chanced upon this Sikh gentleman who warmly greeted me upon my arrival. Although I had declined luggage assistance, he sent his helper anyway. That was the extent of his hospitality...well done. For once, I felt I was not being taken for a ride. I was given a choice of two rooms and I chose the one on the same floor as the reception desk. Although the walls are fairly thin and you can hear everything that is going on outside the room, it was in fair better condition than the room I was shown one floor up.

This same gentleman proved to be extremely helpful in giving recommendations and touristy tips, e.g. how much a rickshaw ride costs, etc. This definitely helps when you are a first-time visitor to Delhi.

Hospitality Home Bed & Breakfast is hard to locate for it is in an tiny alley but once you get there, comfort and hospitality awaits!

• Stayed December 2012
Chandigarh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

hotel is very good for the budget travelers, Mr MAX was very friendly thanx to him who helped me nd my friends to plan a fantastic tour of delhi. and i could see many foriegn guest staying there.. the rom was very clean and a very well maintained hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

We had a great stay here. For a budget guesthouse you get a very clean and comfortable room with a hot shower and a simple but good breakfast.
Quality and standard inside are a lot higher then you'll expect from the outside!!!
We would stay here again any time!

• Stayed December 2012
Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Very welcoming....friendly & helpful staff!!! Don't stress to much about the location...you soon forget as the helpfulness of the staff outshines everything!! Rooms are comfortable...be sure to have some Indian tea...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

The place is in heart of delhi, very quite location best place every i have seen this much clean, all there rooms was nice modern , i got a room with out window but later when i ask to change they change it to a window room, The owner of this place is very helpful and his manager max who help me to get sim card , which was not easy to get if i go alone, also help me to book train ticket for agra, as i check in internet and it says no seat, but he got me , i was so happy to travel my first indian journey in train, and the train he book was nice, also a very good indian breakfast i love to have it always now and i hope to get same breakfast every where it is the most Delicious breakfast they provide, good job i will come back again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Agra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Me and My Husband Travel lot and it is our first time to write in tripadvisor because the guy said to us what ever we like in this place please write in tripadvisor as always we only find hotels in tripadvisor but never we write but the really thing is , it make us to write some thing for it, well first of all we both found lot of place in internet and when we found this place the name touch our heart and we booked through internet after 5 minute we booked i got the mail from the hotel , that do we need a pick up, and i booked with them the airport pick up and when we arrive at the airport the driver was on time there it was good and when we arrive to this place was to late at night so they allow us check inn so fast as they said you look tried so we can fill the formalities in the morning , and when we enter the room it was big so big, Big window nice bed clean bed sheets bathrooms was modern style, and no any noise , what else we need , the manager of this place is amazing his name is max, and he made our travel so easy. as we did not book any train ticket from our country but he took us a place and got our tickets he also help us to get the sim card, and also money change as i seen in airport the rate of dollar was so less and he got a really good rate for me, i think he is the one who deserve a good review because he always there to help you no matter what, only the thing is that it have back entrance but who cares when rest every thing is perfect.I highly recommend this place to every one really from my heart and i hope to stay with them in future again

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to The Hospitality Home Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!