This was one of the few hotels where I felt like the "professional" photos actually did the rooms justice. Our room (will upload photos later) looked just like it did on this site and was the cleanest out of 7 hotels i stayed at this trio in Delhi/Rajastha (and most of them were pretty nice). I would say this is a really good place to kind of get away from the hustle and bustle for a few days if you've been staying in a busy area like Pahar Ganj. It's in an actual neighborhood and you see probably 1/10 the amount of tourists. The area is really chill, kind of quite (for India) so it's been nice to relax for few days. For about $32 a night, I thought this was a good deal.
- really really clean room
- cleanest bathroom I've seen so far, immaculate
- good Wifi connection in room (which I found was rare in most hotels)
- modern IKEA furniture
- good selection of English TV channels
- very good natural light, with big window where you can open the blinds cuz you're on the second floor
- close to the Karol Bagh metro station
- service and staff was very good and responsive. We plugged the bathroom drain on accident and flooded the entire room with water, but instead fo getting mad at us or scamming us in some way, the owner came in, apologized, and offered for us to move into the room next door. In general he seemed to really care about good service and did things like send a guy to retrieve us when we got lost in the alleyways and showed us a restaurant with the exact western food items we were craving.
- the bathroom is really clean (completely made of white marble with the most modern sink, toilet, and shower head) but I had a tough time taking a hot shower. Granted, take this with a grain of salt because they DID have a pretty modern looking water heater in the bathroom and it WAS hot for a few minutes, but then kind of just crapped out. If you don't mind lukewarm to cold showers, then you really have no reason NOT to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly and clean BnB in city centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your The Hospitality Home Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.