“I FEEL SAFE!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Delhi Aerocity

Save Saved
You added Hotel Delhi Aerocity to your Saves list
Hotel Delhi Aerocity
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   104/2/2 M. R. Complex, Rangpuri, Near IGI Airport, | Next to Hotel Radisson Blu , NH 8, New Delhi 110037, India (Mahipal Pur)   |
Special Offer
Free Airport Pick-up
Ranked #84 of 593 hotels in New Delhi
hong kong
“I FEEL SAFE!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I am glad I decided to spend the night at the Hotel. Being alone on this trip through Delhi I had spent a lot of time checking out Hotels on Tripadvisor. I am happy to say that I like the Hotel and the facilities and the Staff.
It is less than 10 minutes from the Terminal 3 of Delhi airport. I paid Rupee 170 for the pre paid taxi ride to the hotel at 9pm. I will be taking their taxi to go back to the Airport and they charge a flat rate of Rupee 200.
The hotel is situated very close to the Raddison Hotel on the right side and in the night you can see the Hotel's neon light signboard easily!
The check in was smooth and with in minutes I was in my room. The Gentleman at the reception was kind enough to allow me to stay a little longer after the check out time with out any hesitation. Due to this I am able to sit in my nice room and write this review before I head back to the airport.
The room I have is the SUPER DELUX. The price includes free wifi, buffet brekfast and tea/coffee in the room. They also had a one liter of bottle water in the room compliments of the hotel.
The room is big, clean and with a flat screen tv, cupboard, table and chair. I like the big wall clock which you hardly see nowadays in hotel rooms! For the summer months there is A/C and a ceiling fan.
The bath room is also clean with two big towels and one hand towel, toilet paper and soap shampoo.
The wifi in the room has not given me any problem at all! It is very good!
The breakfast was very basic but plenty. Bread, omlet, Indian bread, some cut fruits, orange juice, and tea/coffee and cereal also with hot milk. I enjoyed the view of the busy road from the window of the restaurant.
There is a bit of noise from the road but it is nothing to worry about.
There is a Punjab bank ATM next to the hotel and some shops selling juice, Indian snacks and around the corner some medicine shops and fresh fruit and vegetable shops.
I am coming back here with my family next month as I think Hotel Delhi Aerocity is a very good choice if you are transiting through New Delhi airport.

Room Tip: My room is 303 and it is very good!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

347 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

We had an early flight out of delhi. So we choose this hotel close to the airport. Hotel is a great option near the IGI Airport. Front desk is helpful, rooms are clean, high speed wifi (though stops sometimes), good food at the restaurant. You check the live update for your flight before departure at the front desk and also takeout a print out free of charge. Will stay here again when in transit.

• Stayed January 2013
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night in order to be close to the airport. It's just 10 mins away and will host Rs 175 from the prepaid cabs at the airport.

We weren't expecting much due to the price and location but when we saw the room we were pleasantly surprised

It was clean, comfortable, tidy, quiet, with free wifi everywhere and cable TV.

It was late when we arrived so had dinner at the hotel restaurant which was also surprisingly nice! The restaurant was freezing tho.

All in all a very pleasant stay and would definitely come back if required.

• Stayed January 2013
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My friend and I stayed the night before needing to be at the airport at 6am. Great location for getting to the airport, not far at all. The room was very clean, beds with crisp clean sheets, in-house restaurant, staff were very friendly, organised our transfer for us .... it served its purpose of convenience and we were very comfortable there. Thanks

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Warwick, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We used this hotel for one night when travelling up from Cochin one evening and then back out of Delhi the following morning from the international airport. Great place, good food and very reasonable. Shower was great and the bed very comfortable. Staff were very friendly and even bought food and beer to our room! Taxi transfers very cheap and bang on time! A really great budget airport hotel!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Clean and pleasant stay between flights. They'll even bring breakfast to your room if you have an early flight. Ours meant we had to leave the hotel at 3:30 AM...they brought coffee, toast an omlettes to our room at 3:15 on the dot as promised the night before. 24 hour room service is useful too...the hotel also had a car drop us off for our flight the next day.

Shower was hot and good too. Wifi was free and worked well, which is always nice.

One piece of advice: The meru airport cabs will not go here! Don't even try to get a metered cab to this location. It is too close to be worth their while I guess. Head across the way to the prepaid cabs. We ended up getting a prepaid for 200 rupies which was fine. It was just a hassle since we didn't understand what was happening with the meru metered cabs not wanting to go so close to the airport.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stayed one night while in transit through Delhi; the room was clean and the bed comfortable;
the bath was clean and typical India in that shower was not separated from rest of bathroom(thankfully, it did have western toilet); the staff was friendly and helpful as we had large bags which they carried to room for us(no elevators); although the room bordered a busy street, from 10 pm on, it was very quiet; it is close to airport and the staff had a cab waiting for us when we needed it; the breakfast was spartan; cerial, juice and a supposed omlet except I could not find any egg in it and a bread that looked like a tortilla; coffee was instant which is a major drawback though they did have tea. The breakfast was included in the price of the room and we had rented the super delux room.
The major problem was that the room was cold; it was winter and Delhi was experiencing near record cold; I could not get the air unit to work and was not sure the unit even provided heat anyway; it was listed as an air conditioner; Had it not been for the cold problem, I would have rated the hotel as above average. I should have called the front desk to check on the heat situation but was to tired and we just went to bed. It would be good if they put some instructions in the room in english about the heating. All in all, however, for the money it was a good deal for one night and we chose the hotel based on the trip advisor reviews and the price.

Room Tip: Super delux are good deals
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Delhi Aerocity? Share your experiences!