“A must see - well organized and amazing tour of Delhi” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cycling Tour: Breakfast with Migratory Birds

Cycling Tour: Breakfast with Migratory Birds
C104, Plot 12, Hind Apts, Sector 5, Dwarka, New Delhi 110075, India (Minto Road)
91-9810896234
Website
Improve this listing
Guttenberg, New Jersey
“A must see - well organized and amazing tour of Delhi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

I came over to New Delhi from New York for a week on a business trip. I was staying at the Imperial Hotel. I'd already seen the key locations, tombs, Chandi Chowk, and Connaught Place. On the last day, I took this tour and saw places of rural Delhi (on bicycle) and Gurgaon (by car) that made me wonder about the diversity of the country. Both the car and bicycle tour was customized per my schedule and IndusPride911 even gave one-night accommodation. The service and guidance were top-class, highly recommend this tour!!

Visited March 2012

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Absolutely worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

I highly recommend you take advantage of this tour. It is an entirely different way to experience Delhi. You got two options, you can either cycle along the country side or see it on wheels with the tour guide. Both allow you to experience the rural life. Since, I had just got back from a 30kms trek to Vaishno Devi, I wasn't up for cycling. I, therefore, opted for the tour on wheels. It was really worthwhile as I was more interested in the wildlife and actually spotted a Nilgai antelope. Of course, if bird watching interests you thats an option as well. All the stops were interesting and there are plenty of opportunities to take photographs.

An innovative and thought provoking way to see the real Delhi.

Visited March 2012
Colombo
“Travel in places which make calm peace in mind”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

I was in India on business travel. Therefore, I had only the weekend for touring. I used Induspride911 for three things:
1) Seeing Delhi: Getting to use the Metro Rail to see the main attractions in New Delhi. This was the easy part. The fun part was that I got lost and gave him a call. He actually helped me!
2) Cycle Ride: Took a cycle ride with him to a forest in Delhi that has the Nilgai antelope. The antelopes were nice and quite large, but the entry to the forest had family of scary looking Baboons. We took an alternative entry by climbing a wall. It was thrilling and the cycle ride was through the farming fields. It was fascinating how Delhi can so un-chaotic.
3) Planning a trip to Dharamshala: This was the best part of my little India excursion. Coming from Colombo, I wanted to see a side of India that was more natural and scenic. Induspride911 planned a trip for me to the Dharamshala. And, yes it was peaceful. I went on a couple of treks and experienced the peace found in Tibetan Monasteries. I did all this on my own because IndusPride911 gave me the information and key landmarks for the trek. It was a remarkable experience.

Visited February 2012
Mumbai (Bombay), Maharashtra, India
“Explore the other side of Delhi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

This is by far one of the best ways of seeing the other side of Delhi, i.e. the peaceful side.

The guide was very flexible with the itinerary and catered to our needs and pace beautifully. On this trip, I got to see a different side to Delhi other that being stuck in traffic. Delhi never looked so beautiful before. It was a pleasant break from the concrete jungle and chaos that seems to rule Delhi.

Our tour started late as visibility was negligible. I would suggest carrying a hamper of goodies with you as there are few places on the way where you can stop for a bite, unless you want to risk the Chai at the local dhaba. I would, nevertheless, recommend giving it a shot - the chai and the trip.

Monica