“Need few hours rest, good place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Plaza Premium Lounge (International Arrivals)

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in New Delhi
Plaza Premium Lounge (International Arrivals)
You added Plaza Premium Lounge (International Arrivals) to your Saves list
International Arrivals, Terminal 3 | Indira Gandhi International Airport (Opposite Exit Gate No. 6), New Delhi, India   |
Ranked #341 of 608 Hotels in New Delhi
Kanpur, India
“Need few hours rest, good place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Have stayed few times. its really good, particularly if arriving some times in night and the connecting flight is few hours later. for sleep / shower etc. No need to get out of the airport and waste hours in taxi. Booking is easy through phone, and the payment can be done by cards / cash on arrival. Minimum staff but sufficient. Sound proofing not good, get disturbed if guests are checking in / out.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Indonesian first
Nomansland, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Booking this is not particularly easy. You have to email back and forth trying to find out which services to select as it is not clear on the site, then you need to provide departure details, passport etc etc, Then finally, they send you a link to pay, UK residents have to use an AMEX card and if you are lucky you get confirmation. Chase confirmation up because I arrived and they had no record of my booking. Much faffing with an ipad later, I was in the wrong lounge. Because I had purchased a massage, I had to go to a different lounge on the other side of the airport - they have different lounges for different services - nightmare.

Got to the lounge itself and they didnt have details of me either despite just having had a phone call from the other lounge. They said they would call me when it was time for my foot massage.

Basic selection of drinks, cereals, breads, biscuits, tea, coffee, alcoholic drinks - hot food was nice but limited - just fried noodles, noodle soup, a veg dish and a chicken dish.

If you have used the BA Club lounges it was not up to the same standard. The foot massage was ok. With the prices of food and drink at the airport (extortion), you may as well pay a bit more and go in here for a couple of hours.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
San Francisco Bay Area, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Different readers may be reviewing different "Plaza Premium" Lounges in the Delhi airport, as I believe there are a couple.

I used the Plaza Premium Lounge in the domestic arrivals section of Delhi airport. My flight left at 230AM and I very much wanted to get a bit of sleep after arriving early evening on a domestic flight. For my purposes, this place was great. Yes, the rooms are very small, but if like me all you need is a bed and a shower in a quiet room, it works just fine. I'll note, though, that I was traveling with a couple who had a similar room, and seemed to me like the bed would have been a bit small for two.

This "lounge" had maybe a couple dozen small rooms; I didn't notice any of the food/buffet sort of thing that other travelers have mentioned so I assume that's in a different spot.

Rates were relatively reasonable and I would absolutely use this place again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
San Diego, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I havent stayed there yet but I was planning to. I needed information on the fare and hourly reservations as I needed a sleeping space for 3-4 hours. I needed information urgently as my travel plan got changed suddenly after my international flight was rescheduled. I had not planned on sleeping on the airport but now I had to after the reschedule because I had another flight early nest morning from IGT airport. I called the plaza reservation and the lady asked me to email my queries and details of arrival and departure. I told her over phone that would be able to respond at the earliest as I fly tomm and need to know my options and do my bookings asap. She said I can only reply by the end of the working day. (I mean just to know the fare and availability they need one working day????) Nonetheless I did not have much choice as she was not willing to say anything over phone. I waited for next morning US time and end of the day for her (India time) and she replies giving me an enquiry no. and tells me to give her my departure flight details before she can let me know anything, when in my email to her I had mentioned all details of my arrival as well as departure flight. So much for customer service. I am not even sure even after one whole day, if she even bothered to read my email. Because if she had, she would have found all details. I am amazed that they need more than 24 hours just to let people know the fare and room availability. Wonder what service they provide inside the lounge

Room Tip: My only reason to look for options inside the airport was safety as I reach late night and leave ear...
Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Berlin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Instead of having the hassle with the prepaid cabs outside and drivers with no clue at all or the rush hour in Delhi if you have only a few hours to kill, you better go to the Lounge. its not a cheap thing but worth it. 5 min after baggage claim you can be in a clean bed in a small but quite place. I would always go there from now on. Its much more worth if you dont have anything to do in town and need to catch another flight the same day.

Room Tip: Ask for a room most far away from the sitting area.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Oslo, Norway
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

No updated information about boarding. Tried to ask staff at the lounge desk 3 times, but was treated as a stupid girl: "Please, sit down, the staff will come to you." Then the lady is comming with the message: "Boarding started already, and you have long way to go!" If you were not stressed by 6 hrs delay yet, you'll be! My colleague and I were running looooong way to the gate while "Last Call" was announced.
Selection of Food is very poor. Food is not propely warm - as a result I felt sick and got a stomach trouble at the plane.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Ljubljana, Slovenia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Stopped by this lounge on a recent layover in Dehli. This has to be one of the worst airport lounges I've ever seen. Unhelpful staff (true to the rest of the airport), poor accommodations and horrible food. One of my colleagues actually paid to gain access. What a waste. Other travelers in our group were denied access with Delta Diamond & Sky Club, even though this lounge's sign advertises it for Delta/KLM/Air France.

Skip the headache, head towards the gates & there are lounging chairs available for FREE!

Room Tip: Skip this & head to the gate area.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Been to Plaza Premium Lounge (International Arrivals)? Share your experiences!